Fox Some pics of my Mustang

Titanium90

Mar 11, 2019
Milton, Ontario
Hello. I thought I introduce myself and share some pics of my 1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible. I am from Ontario, Canada and these fox bodies are getting harder to find in stock form and in good shape (just like mine). I really enjoy this car the way it is, all original, including the radio and convertible top, with the exception of the magnaflow cat back exhaust system and K&N air filter. It's like I am going back in time every time I get behind the wheel. I feel like I am preserving automotive history.
IMG_1522.jpg
IMG_1523.jpg
IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_1524 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I will probably be up there this summer. Would love to see your car in person. I live on Hawaii, have for 35 years. I love convertibles and yours looks pretty nice! I know Milton, I played golf at Indian Wells (is that Milton?) My convertible is modified and I really appreciate when I see a nice unmodified example which yours seems to be.

I will probably be up there this summer. Would love to see your car in person. I live on Hawaii, have for 35 years. I love convertibles and yours looks pretty nice! I know Milton, I played golf at Indian Wells (is that Milton?) My convertible is modified and I really appreciate when I see a nice unmodified example which yours seems to be.

No problem. I would be happy to show you it. Let me know when you are going to be in town. The Indian Wells golf course is in Burlington, and it's 25 minutes away from me. Hawaii. Wow! beautiful. When I think of Hawaii, it reminds of one of my favorite shows, Magnum P.I. Do you have any pics of your convertible that you can share?

That is one nice piece you've got there. I'm glad you're keeping it stock. There just aren't enough pristine examples left to appreciate. I know that's what I'm doing with my '87.

Thank you very much! I am lucky to have found one that wasn't messed with. I've been searching for a stock one for a very long time ( I plan to leave it this way). The only modification to the car is the cat back exhaust, which has those ridiculous exhaust tips. I will be replacing them with the correct ones when she comes out of storage in the spring. You are correct, there aren't many left (at least here in Ontario) that are in original condition. I had to travel 5 1/2 hours away from my home to get it. BTW, I like your fleet. Do you have any pics you can share?

Last edited: