Sorry I forgot to post this bit of 14psi track information guys

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
sorry guys i forgot to tell you my results on 14psi with meth and race gas on an advanced timing tune. alright so i only got 1 run in because i forgot my helmet:notnice:

but here it was

r/t .609
60' 1.695
330' 4.768
1/8 7.409
mph 92.77

I missed 3rd :(. i was kinda upset about that because i knew i would only get one run in before they kicked me off for not having a helmet and if i didnt miss 3rd who knows what i would have gotten.

Air fuel was at 12.2. injectors are probably near maxed out. but because im on methanol i can back down the fuel some and just add more methanol to even it out.

she may have went 7.1s if i didnt miss a gear and it definitely would have trapped higher too and this was at 2500' alt. and bald nittos hahaha i was pleased with that launch still stock clutch to with 85k on it.:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice run, lol no i wont bet you are just on borrowed time my friend lol. Its all about the tune!

thats what i thought i was on back when i sprayed a 200 shot a few times with crap tons of 150 shot runs on it. put about 30 bottles or so through it and now boosted hahaha doesnt burn any oil compression is still good so who knows haha.

but new motor is coming soon

awwww thanks man....you do careee hahaha

oh any bets that ford screwed up and they stuck cobra internals in my car hahaha she should be long dead with how hard ive been on it.
Nope, no way they did that. I could see it on 01 and earlier but for the 03/04 engines the whole engine was made on the Romeo Niche line where on precious Cobras the short block was assembeled with the GTs engines and the Niche line put on the heads and everything else :nice:

pretty good looking 60' for having bald nitto's

you car must have been built on thursday

hahahah yea it must have been built on a good day at the factory lol. but i give my awesome 60's credit to my stock clutch hahaha. i think its slipping to the perfect point where it gets off the line fast with minimal spin lol cause they barely even chirp leaving the line.