sorry i need to vent!

BlackVert

15 Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Bethesda, MD
here it is, 11:20 pm, i've been up since 5:45 this morning, and i am just now getting a few minutes to myself. :mad: i am dead tired and have to get up tomorrow morning at 5:45.

no wonder i haven't installed my tweecer yet! :(

arghh! :bang: :bang:

sorry, i think i feel better now, i'm going out to the garage ...

• Sponsors (?)

damn ur crazy man! Thats way to little sleep for me, i wouldnt be able to function at workkkkkkkk
i think i have gotten used to going on 5 1/2 - 6 hours sleep.
punestang said:
Why aren't you sure that you have 3:73 gears?
the guy i bought the car from said it had them, but he was wrong (or he lied) about a bunch of other stuff, and it feels more sluggish than i would think it would be for 3.73s. i had 4.10s in my (mostly stock) 1996, which i'm sure had much less power than this one must have, but it felt faster than this car does. i know there is a difference between 3.73s and 4.10s but i doubt there would be as much of a difference as this feels like.

and i haven't had time to jack it up and rotate the tires and count how many times the axel rotates.

Black96VertGT said:
and i haven't had time to jack it up and rotate the tires and count how many times the axel rotates.

The not having time for the Tweecer I got ya... but not having time to check your rear gears. :nonono: That's pretty bad... :rlaugh:

I work 45 hours a week, drive 8 hours a week, and freelance well, er... non-stop it seems like. We need a mechanic vacation! Time to tinker on our stangs... :flag: