Sorry if this is a repeat, but

• Sponsors (?)

Don't have to remove the brake lines + that wouldn't work anyway. jack the car up and use a jack stand to support the axle opposte the side you are working on. use a floor jack and position it under the rear of the lower control arm and loosen the bolt( might have to jack it up a hair to remove the bolt) and then slowly lower the jack down the spring will unload and fall out. leave the rear shock connected this helps hold the rearend in place. install the new spring, jack the arm back up and reinstall the bolt and torque to specs and do the same for the otherside.

Don't have to remove the brake lines + that wouldn't work anyway. jack the car up and use a jack stand to support the axle opposte the side you are working on. use a floor jack and position it under the rear of the lower control arm and loosen the bolt( might have to jack it up a hair to remove the bolt) and then slowly lower the jack down the spring will unload and fall out. leave the rear shock connected this helps hold the rearend in place. install the new spring, jack the arm back up and reinstall the bolt and torque to specs and do the same for the otherside.

Wait a minute, i am not understanding??? It sounds like I need 4 jacks and 8 jack stands!:p

yeah you need a couple of jack stands to hold the car up, then a jack for the control arm to get the spring out. you could also use a spring compressor most auto part stores rent them to pull them out, but the jack method is pretty quick and easy. scratch my other comment about the brake lines, it's obvious you need to remove them to the rearend out I thought you where just doing a spring swap :D. I have a really good professional floor jack, I lifted it by the pumkin and put jack stands under it then used the jack on the control arm....really easy. The rest is no problem after that to get the rear out.