sponsorship???

• Sponsors (?)

talk to people who you would like to sponsor you mabey? they wont just hand you free stuff though, you have to show it in events and such. I had KC sponsor my old 4x4 ranger and i got a free light bar for the cab and 4 lights for %75 off, but i had to show the truck every so often.

ok not to offend the NON ricer guy. but do they really have a sponsorchip??? or just a bunch of manufacturer stickers slapped all over there cars??? there are numerouse sites that will sell you the logo decals in any color for about every performance part/accesory maker and thats where most people get the stickers you see on cars. even some will send you a few in the box of what ever you bought, just ask em tooand they'll HOOK ya up. as for If they are true sponsorschips you gotta want and earn them. contact whomever you want to be a sponsor for what ever reason and talk to them, and convince them why they should sponor your car. my saturn RIP<( litteraly on the P part) had 2 actual sponsorchips spswebpage.com, and Twistec turbochargers, but they only helped a little, got 10% off on all things from SPS and twistec installed the turbo kit for free, but i still had to shell out 3500 for the kit.

I always thought sponsorships were like a ricer thing to do.

I mean if you look at muscle cars, they're worth like 5x more than most cars that have "sponsorships", and those guys get NO help building the things.:shrug:

I would rather have a sleeper and a car that's different, instead of telling people what I have and to go buy it to be like me.

yea coupe ur right to some degree but also for the other part most people maybe it just me but, dont have a lot of money and they really want to do something good to their car so it can stand out but htey cant afford it and they would want to get sponsered so they can get some benefits you kno wat im sayin :) kinda broke right now

yeah it works both ways. but for the most part sponsorships are better for building a race car to use at the track... not so much for street use, unless you like having company stickers on parts of your car. to me i couldnt care less. like i wouldnt mind sporting a steeda banner on my windshield:D