Squeak from Pside C pillar. WTF mate?

Gonna rip some stuff apart tomorrow cause I can't take it anymore. I've sat in the back seat and in the trunk and I swear it sounds like it's coming from somewhere between the speaker and/or the C pillar plastic cover. I took out trunk interior, messed with the shocks, LCA's and exhaust, nothing. It doesn't happen when the car is sitting still and you bounce it from the bumper. It's only when driving and it's from tiny bumps or parking lot surface irregularities. Not really on the teeth rattlin big bumps and it's getting worse. :shrug:
Any suggestions on where to look or how to get the plastic covers off of the C pillar. I'm gonna take the beack seat apart and go from there untill I get it.

• Sponsors (?)

YES. I'm so happy. :D
Thanks for the link. Yeah :SNSign:
I got in the trunk, pulled the liner out, folded down back seats, gave a little pressure/shake to the back seat brakets and found the spot weld that was weak, then jammed a screw driver in there and bent it out a little. NO MORE SQUEEKS.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

If you've got some creaks coming from your rear (of the car:p ) then look at the crapo spot welds.