SRT-4 Stage 2

• Sponsors (?)

I pulled up next to one on a two lane today and ran twice from 40, the first time I pulled away slightly (I think I got a slight jump on him) and held but had to break at about 70 cuz a car was turning. The second run we both took off at the same time from 50 and it was side by side up to 80, I really wanted to keep going but once again, someone was turning.........I couldnt tell if it was stock or stage2...he had a very loud BOV if thats any indication.
Anyway, nice guy got a thumbs up and a honk as he turned away and I did the same.......I hope we get to meet up again sometime so we can run from a stop........ :)

Stage 2 should beat you from a role if your "stock" if you have all available bolt ons it would be a good race. My brother has a stock one,and I pulled him pretty good,even when he pulled a ricer fly by.I raced a modded one and it kept up pretty well but was no match as I started to wind out 4th.With a stage 2 from a role I would expect a very close race,and if you are stock I would expect the SRT to win up to ~100 and then drop back. My brother also has a stage 2 coming in the mail.