DoubleONegative said:I don't have any pics, but they are damn good shape, they don't have a logo on them
naa never mind then, I want a logo.
EDIT: Chalk up another page for me
DoubleONegative said:I don't have any pics, but they are damn good shape, they don't have a logo on them
FEARNO1 said:Not the same Pete..
Dan_Soprano said:Like I said...............not like I'm an electronics tech / electrician on 30 Million dollar aircraft or anything......
whitehorseupnorth said:I know!! I was just trying to get some of you going. Everyones been too nice lately..
used bloody Tampon!!!Striped5.0 said:BTW: Now Im going to need a name change, but dont know to what
the weather SUCKS!!!! I wish it would get warm and stay that way!FEARNO1 said:must be the weather
Dan_Soprano said::damnit:
FEARNO1 said:Im not sure I understand what you are saying. Dont hold back
Dan_Soprano said:welp.....nother rainy day!
Dan_Soprano said:the weather SUCKS!!!! I wish it would get warm and stay that way!
ha ha!!whitehorseupnorth said:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shouldn't you be at work? Ya, well I have to go out in work in this crap!!
whitehorseupnorth said:Mike and Larry are in getting thier cars tuned today, aren't they? Can't wait to seee the results. Hopefully they can get some pics..
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?