• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • 354
  • 355
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 353 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,041
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,041
all set with a timing light but thanks anyways. Won't be spending squat on the stang anytime soon. Money is real short. We have to fix the roof and pay a lawyer who has been going after my wifes' exhusband for back child support ect. we have had to shell out $4k before and now have to come up with another $5k for the lawyer. Hopefully the judge makes the ex pay us back for the lawyer fees but then again the douche bag won't pay up which is ridiculous considering he had over 3 million in assets a couple of years ago. Always claiming he had no money.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,042
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,042
gaslight said:
all set with a timing light but thanks anyways. Won't be spending squat on the stang anytime soon. Money is real short. We have to fix the roof and pay a lawyer who has been going after my wifes' exhusband for back child support ect. we have had to shell out $4k before and now have to come up with another $5k for the lawyer. Hopefully the judge makes the ex pay us back for the lawyer fees but then again the douche bag won't pay up which is ridiculous considering he had over 3 million in assets a couple of years ago. Always claiming he had no money.
Click to expand...

That sucks.. But, can I make a suggestion? Fix the friggen roof already!!!! sick of hearing about it.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,043
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,043
whitehorseupnorth said:
That sucks.. But, can I make a suggestion? Fix the friggen roof already!!!! sick of hearing about it.
Click to expand...
We have a quote for $4k. The guy said he can't get here for 3 to 4 months. I think I can do it a lot cheaper myself. This guy wants to rip up the shed roof and raise the pitch. I don't think the pitch needs to be changed. There is just a small gap between the main roof and roof of the addition. The shingles settled in that area and created a very small dip. that dip is allowing water to get in the house and go under some of the shingles to leak in elsewhere. i just need to remove the shingles in that area, fill the gap, cover with Ice and Water shield and put the shingles back on.
I just need to make sure its OK with the insurance company. They are not paying for the roof work but are paying for the damage caused by the water.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,044
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,044
wanna help me do some roofing? It will stop me bitching about the roof. Not a big project. house is ranch so not very high off the ground.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,045
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,045
whitehorseupnorth said:
Umm, not sure, Travis has to do something first. I'll check..
Click to expand...


I should be all done by 1:30, I'll be right in portland anyway.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,046
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,046
gaslight said:
Yes I do I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it for at least 1 min before on my member.
Click to expand...





I am gay and I love your man meat Bryan!!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,047
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,047
gaslight said:
wanna help me do some roofing? It will stop me bitching about the roof. Not a big project. house is ranch so not very high off the ground.
Click to expand...

I would, but I'am scared of hieghts...
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,048
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,048
whitehorseupnorth said:
I would, but I'am scared of hieghts...
Click to expand...
puss
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,049
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,049
Dan_Soprano said:
puss
Click to expand...

You should erase that post you just made... It's negative!!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,050
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,050
whitehorseupnorth said:
You should erase that post you just made... It's negative!!!
Click to expand...
your funny!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 11, 2005
#7,051
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,051
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for the rain to hold off on sunday until the show is over. It is going to rain, just a matter of when.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 11, 2005
#7,052
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,052
they just said rain and cold for sunday. I think its a washout at this point. Judging by recent weekends I'm not getting my hopes up.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 11, 2005
#7,053
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,053
whitehorseupnorth said:
I would, but I'am scared of hieghts...
Click to expand...
YOu shoveled off your roof this winter and are scared of heights. I don't like heights but I have no problem with a 1 story roof that is easy to jump off(not that I would). Very low pitch on the roof. Don't be a sissy.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 11, 2005
#7,054
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,054
gaslight said:
they just said rain and cold for sunday. I think its a washout at this point. Judging by recent weekends I'm not getting my hopes up.
Click to expand...
me either. Figures!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 11, 2005
#7,055
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,055
gaslight said:
YOu shoveled off your roof this winter and are scared of heights. I don't like heights but I have no problem with a 1 story roof that is easy to jump off(not that I would). Very low pitch on the roof. Don't be a sissy.
Click to expand...

It's different in the winter. There was 3 feet of snow on the ground. Has a much different perspective. Doesn't look as high. Plus, I didn't want my roof to cave in, that also helped me get up there. I can come over and watch.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 11, 2005
#7,056
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,056
whitehorseupnorth said:
I can come over and watch.
Click to expand...
I'll come too, we'll throw rocks at you!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 11, 2005
#7,057
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,057
gaslight said:
they just said rain and cold for sunday. I think its a washout at this point. Judging by recent weekends I'm not getting my hopes up.
Click to expand...


yeah but if it rains after 1 PM then what does it matter?? As long as it holds off for the morn then we should be all set. They said its a very slow moving storm and may not even get here until sun night.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 11, 2005
#7,058
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,058
Striped5.0 said:
yeah but if it rains after 1 PM then what does it matter?? As long as it holds off for the morn then we should be all set. They said its a very slow moving storm and may not even get here until sun night.
Click to expand...
I hope it holds out. I wish it would be as nice as it was 2 years ago!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 11, 2005
#7,059
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,059
Dan_Soprano said:
I hope it holds out. I wish it would be as nice as it was 2 years ago!!
Click to expand...


That was awesome, it was like 80
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 11, 2005
#7,060
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7,060
DAN

If you are still comming down, you can either meet me at my house or in portland/westbrook. Travis will be in portland already.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • 354
  • 355
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 353 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
143
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?