Dan_Soprano said:I liked your other rims better......
whitehorseupnorth said:I think I'am with Dan on this one. Though, I haven't seen a pic of your other rims. BTW where is that pic taken??
Tuning is getting better. Just need to get it a little richer around 5k. She's hitting 11.8-12.0 at the top. around 4k she is around 11.5.
rustang04 said:at our shop in westbrook.
that looks a lot better for the tuning. it must drive nice now huh?
Dan_Soprano said:Man, what a nice day!
ahh thats gay! I am thinking about going to Epping on Friday....Striped5.0 said:got that right!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
F1 is booked up tomorrow and thurs so they have me in for Friday at 2:00.
whitehorseupnorth said:I want to see you shop. Can we stop by tomorrow??
I put a new MAF transfer function in and it runs alot better. Still a little lean at idle, but much better. Unfortunately, I'am pegging the MAF meter(C&L76mm). So, I might be in the market for a new one. I think thats why she leaning out a little up top. The computer can't adjust for the extra air comming in. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Might have to hit you up for that deal on parts.![]()
BTW, I think you know my uncle, he has the black silverado SS with the whipple...
Dan_Soprano said:ahh thats gay! I am thinking about going to Epping on Friday....

sure, what time?whitehorseupnorth said:Hey Dan... You want to meet up with Travis and I and check out NEAD new shop?
Dan_Soprano said:sure, what time?
Ok, well post in the morning then.whitehorseupnorth said:Umm, not sure, Travis has to do something first. I'll check..
Striped5.0 said:Chris if your not doing much today and need someone to rearrange your tool or stick it in my crap then let me know. Im sick![]()
gaslight said:Nice to hear the fan controller is working good.
Yes I do need to set the timing. I removed the distributor this winter. I bought a oil pump priming tool and used it to run the pump for at least 1 min before starting the car.
