Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
I could meet you guys in Portland somewhere.....whitehorseupnorth said:DAN
If you are still comming down, you can either meet me at my house or in portland/westbrook. Travis will be in portland already.
I could meet you guys in Portland somewhere.....whitehorseupnorth said:DAN
If you are still comming down, you can either meet me at my house or in portland/westbrook. Travis will be in portland already.
Dan_Soprano said:I could meet you guys in Portland somewhere.....
wow, why so late?whitehorseupnorth said:Ok, off exit 48(old exit 8, turnpike). There is an Exxon station straight ahead and off to the right. Meet us there around 1:45.
queer bait!whitehorseupnorth said:Cause, Travis needs to get his mop cut....![]()
Striped5.0 said:1 yr away from last yrs BE wash out and were right back to where we were last yr, sat looks decent and sunday looks like total crap just like last yr. Stupid frigging imports get the good weather 2 yrs in a row. Any Ideas for sunday, unless they have blown the forcast and by some luck it dosent rain until later on sun.
whitehorseupnorth said:It's only one day this year, asshat!!
Striped5.0 said:Stupid frigging imports get the good weather 2 yrs in a row.

gaslight said:wanna help me do some roofing?It will stop me bitching about the roof. Not a big project. house is ranch so not very high off the ground.
Badstang00 said:Still high in Chris' world![]()
-Mike


And your one of our spelling impaired members.whitehorseupnorth said:HAHA, very funny... Mike is one of our horizontally challaged members..![]()
by me.

cold96snake said:And your one of our spelling impaired members.![]()
.

they were doing homeland security drills today around the state. Sorry to hear about your mom man!! Hope she pulls through ok!cold96snake said:Speaking of Rockland, there was a good 10 statey cars plus other unmarkeds at the terminal today. All dressed in combat fatigues w/ dogs. Either a terrorist exercise, graduation, or they were scoping out the trap war.
Or they were watching me. I took a package from a slightly older lady I kinda know. Normally I don't take packages across for people, but she's still a hottie. She used to be a dancer at the Golden Banana in Boston back when I was in college and she once gave me a lil private show. Now she's one of those born again's.![]()

What's funny is that he spelled horizontally right, but not challenged.Striped5.0 said:Chris can spell, he just cant type![]()
