North East SSoM Members!!!

Striped5.0 said:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I hate you.


Prick I dident do crap all day I would have gone fishing.

Unless you like fishing for 5-6 staight you don't wanna go fishing with me. i have been known to fish from 5am untill dark before

I shoulda cought 5 more...i had 5 other fish 4 were pike throw my lure, one was a big sumbitch. The biggest pike i did catch was 31inches 8lbs 3oz and the best smallie was 18inches 3lbs 4oz
 
DoubleONegative said:
Unless you like fishing for 5-6 staight you don't wanna go fishing with me. i have been known to fish from 5am untill dark before

I shoulda cought 5 more...i had 5 other fish 4 were pike throw my lure, one was a big sumbitch. The biggest pike i did catch was 31inches 8lbs 3oz and the best smallie was 18inches 3lbs 4oz
Wanna try you luck on halibut grounds saturday?
 
so whats going on tomorrow? I guess I will just show up at F1 around 2 to watch Travis dyno then go to Epping from there? I'm going to run tomorrow. Hope to hit low 12's/ high 11's without beating the old girl up too bad.....Worden, wanna meet me here then roll down to portland together?
 
Badstang00 said:
My arm weighs more than you do :rolleyes: How does it feel to shop for your clothes in the woman's petite section?

-Mike
hey Mike......
























































































































attachment.php
 
Yeah dan that sounds good bro

I'll come over around 12:30 -1:00, if thats cool

Tina will not be going she hasn't been feeling to well the last few days

no larry i can't do saturday but i would love to try something like that before i go on deployment. Halibut in Maine??? really??? i'd like to latch onto a 100lb halibut