Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
Striped5.0 said:I heard about it on the raido and just saw it on the news, talk about a cluster fcuk. Congrats on not getting hit by a truck full of explosives

Striped5.0 said:I heard about it on the raido and just saw it on the news, talk about a cluster fcuk. Congrats on not getting hit by a truck full of explosives

rustang04 said:yeah when your done at F1 just come by the shop and we can leave from here.
DoubleONegative said:Dan, i was fishing most of the day
Caught 2 Northern Pike and 8 Smallmouth Bass.
Striped5.0 said:![]()
![]()
![]()
I hate you.
Prick I dident do crap all day I would have gone fishing.
DoubleONegative said:Unless you like fishing for 5-6 staight you don't wanna go fishing with me. i have been known to fish from 5am untill dark before


Wanna try you luck on halibut grounds saturday?DoubleONegative said:Unless you like fishing for 5-6 staight you don't wanna go fishing with me. i have been known to fish from 5am untill dark before
I shoulda cought 5 more...i had 5 other fish 4 were pike throw my lure, one was a big sumbitch. The biggest pike i did catch was 31inches 8lbs 3oz and the best smallie was 18inches 3lbs 4oz
homo!! So is Tina going to go tomorrow night? Kristin wants her to.....DoubleONegative said:Trav i'll see you tomorrow at 2:00 at F1
Anyone else gonna go??
Dan, i was fishing most of the day
Caught 2 Northern Pike and 8 Smallmouth Bass.
DoubleONegative said:Back in Maine
and mikes not horizontally challenged have you guys seen his gut????? Katie feeds that boy!!!
How does it feel to shop for your clothes in the woman's petite section?hey Mike......Badstang00 said:My arm weighs more than you doHow does it feel to shop for your clothes in the woman's petite section?
-Mike
Badstang00 said:My arm weighs more than you doHow does it feel to shop for your clothes in the woman's petite section?
-Mike

get it right meatstick. Its Kennebunk not Kennebunkport.Striped5.0 said:awesome, you should meet up w/ the rest of us. Usually we all meet at the rest stop off the interstate at Kennebunkport.
and he's FROM Maine!!gaslight said:get it right meatstick. Its Kennebunk not Kennebunkport.
Good luck if you do go.
