• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 411
  • 412
  • 413
  • 414
  • 415
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 413 of 1056 Next Last

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,241
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,241
Bryan since your up for going down early what time do you want to meet at the Burger king off the interstate?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,242
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,242
7am sound OK?

So who is going besides Travis, Larry and myself?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,243
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,243
gaslight said:
7am sound OK?

So who is going besides Travis, Larry and myself?
Click to expand...



sounds good see you at 7. Im thinking of going down pretty soon. Looks like the T-Storms are going to miss epping. Prob not the best night to run b/c of it being a friday and pretty hot but its not like I have anything going on and I wont get better w/ out going when I can. No word from chris if hes going yet or not. Mike should be comming along as well.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,244
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,244
ANY place to ditch our excess crap and by that I mean spare tire, jack, cooler...ect without it being stolen?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,245
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,245
gaslight said:
ANY place to ditch our excess crap and by that I mean spare tire, jack, cooler...ect without it being stolen?
Click to expand...


not really, better to just not bring it. I dont have anything in my trunk at all.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,246
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,246
hate driving without a spare. Before I forget I need to go in the attic to get my helmet.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,247
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,247
gaslight said:
hate driving without a spare. Before I forget I need to go in the attic to get my helmet.
Click to expand...



might not even need it


dont forget to wear pants as well, cant run w/ shorts or anything else like that. I have not run w/ a spare for along time. Thats what AAA is for.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,248
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,248
I don't have AAA. You are right about the MIGHT NOT need it but I don't want to take that chance.
I did read the rules about pants, shoes, socks ect.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,249
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,249
I do want to bring some water and stuff to eat. Too much $ at the track.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 22, 2005
#8,250
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,250
you guys suck! I wish I could go!
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 22, 2005
#8,251
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,251
whitehorseupnorth said:
I guess I've been replaced...
Click to expand...

I think Mike charges less than you

-Mike
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 22, 2005
#8,252
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,252
Striped5.0 said:
sounds good see you at 7. Im thinking of going down pretty soon. Looks like the T-Storms are going to miss epping. Prob not the best night to run b/c of it being a friday and pretty hot but its not like I have anything going on and I wont get better w/ out going when I can. No word from chris if hes going yet or not. Mike should be comming along as well.
Click to expand...


I will see you guys at 7!!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,253
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,253
Ok, 7am it is...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,254
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,254
had a pretty decent time at the track tonight. For a friday night it was not busy at all early off then it got pretty packed. There was a T-Storm around 8 PM but the track never got wet but it did cool the temps down alot. Came so damn close to my 12 sec pass tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.


New Best of.


60'... 1.996

1/8... 8.540

MPH...84.91

1/4...13.154

MPH... 106.69


Imroved over my 13.4 @ 107 that I ran last time. Getting better.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 22, 2005
#8,255
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,255






 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 22, 2005
#8,256
  • Jul 22, 2005
  • #8,256
Nice job Travis. so what did everyone else run????
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 23, 2005
#8,257
  • Jul 23, 2005
  • #8,257
nice runs trav....what rpm are you shifting at? and are you heating those tires up good, no burnouts like when dan and i were there right
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 23, 2005
#8,258
  • Jul 23, 2005
  • #8,258
DoubleONegative said:
nice runs trav....what rpm are you shifting at? and are you heating those tires up good, no burnouts like when dan and i were there right
Click to expand...


oh no there getting nice and toasty. You really have to burn the hell out of the Nittos to get them to hook good. Im shifting at about 5,800-6,000. I ran the Nitto's at 14 PSI. I think that might be the sweet spot for them. They went good at 16 PSI but they seem to be a bit more grabby at 14.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 23, 2005
#8,259
  • Jul 23, 2005
  • #8,259
FEARNO1 said:
Nice job Travis. so what did everyone else run????
Click to expand...


were all going down for the test and tune this morn. I just went down on a street night just to get some more pratice. Im hoping I can hit that 12 today. Came pretty damn close last night. I think that T-storm rolling through really helped alot b/c it was much cooler then before and the blower loved it and the car seemed to hook better.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 23, 2005
#8,260
  • Jul 23, 2005
  • #8,260
Dan_Soprano said:
you guys suck! I wish I could go!
Click to expand...
NO, you suck! Balls that is.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 411
  • 412
  • 413
  • 414
  • 415
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 413 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
150
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
450
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?