Dan_Soprano said:this is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile, and I figured you guys HAD to see it!!
what is he doing?
Dan_Soprano said:this is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile, and I figured you guys HAD to see it!!
FEARNO1 said:Travis post up the video so we can see the runs....
DoubleONegative said:Was jake there with his silver 10th?? the one with the solid rear or MJchip the guy with the Turbo 03 Sonic blue Cobra??
Striped5.0 said:The sliver 10th may have been there but I know the Turbo 03 was not. That guy was there that has the polished/ported Eaton and there was another 03/04 from NEBOC that was white w/ blue stripes.
Shaw..
How about that Jeep that was burnt to a crisp on the side of the road on the intersate. That will really runin your summer vacation. That pretty much answers the question of why I have a fire extinguisher in my car.

gaslight said:now its my time to post some numbers.
First run ever 15.1 at 111.8 against Chris. Had some major wheelspin shortly off the line and started crossing over to CHris' side of the track. I let off the throttle and almost gave up but I said what the hell and stomped on it again.
second run was [email protected] and 2.204 60'
third run was [email protected] and 2.129 60'
No sticky tires for me.
Fred, Dan and Mike you missed a good time. Wished you guys were there.

anyways, at this point I was so embarrassed, I just went to the staging light with COLD F'N TIRES!!
I got a nice launch on this run, but spun all the way through 1st gear, but once I hit second it grabbed really nice. I think this run would have been at 120+mph, and low 11's if I would have had traction in first gear, but I guess I will have to go back and find out. 
Striped5.0 said:Shaw... or anyone that knows..
whats the name of the road that the guy lives on in gardiner that does the inspections? I knew I was going to forget the name after you told me![]()
03BADSTANG said:You have a PM.....
Striped5.0 said:Rember that lime green truck that was there that custom one. Thing ran a 6.9 @ 191MPH
whitehorseupnorth said:Hey Mike, nice last run. You still pulled a 1.7 60'. You may have gotten out of the groove(good rubber) when you were in second. Also Trap speeds usually don't change much, even when the ET is all over the place. So, I would be very suprised if you could get over 120mph the way she sits now. .
whitehorseupnorth said:I really doubt you'll pull better 60's, maybe unless you put slicks on..
I didn't have to rev my engine up and that stopped me from breaking the tires loose.
03BADSTANG said:I hate to disagree with you, but if you are spinning through a gear, you are going to lose MPH, and ET. I know this thing can trap at over 120, I just need to prove it. Last year I trapped at 118 with my eaton, so simple logic says yes, 120+ is possible, and I would put money on it.
Your missing the concept. It's not how fast your going it's how fast you cover the last 66 feet of the track. Kinda different in a respect. Please explain to me how you trapped 115 with a 12.7 and 118 with a 11.8, they are nearly a second apart from each other. E.T. and MPH don't always coincide, as we all proved yesterday. I ran 122MPH, did I run a low 11?? NO!!! Do you see my point now.
Mike, just razzin ya, but honestly, get some gears and pratice shifting. You'll do much better. 
gaslight said:my trans has had a whine for a few years. It only happens when I have been on the highway for a while. Once I slow down and drop it into 3rd while getting off the ramp the whine goes away.
Maybe you need to start saving your pennies for a G Force 5.