Striped5.0 said:oh no there getting nice and toasty. You really have to burn the hell out of the Nittos to get them to hook good. Im shifting at about 5,800-6,000. I ran the Nitto's at 14 PSI. I think that might be the sweet spot for them. They went good at 16 PSI but they seem to be a bit more grabby at 14.
burnouts rule.DoubleONegative said:good glad to hear it, i told you that you need to roast them nittos. Like zommer and shaw style roastage
Hey I finally got my OWA account you pole smoker!
I won't spoil the fun for the rest of the guys. There are a few suprises.nice trap speed bro!! I bet you are alot closer to 10's then you think!! lets hear the rest of those #'s!!whitehorseupnorth said:Well I only made one run. Though it was a good run and I'am kinda glad too. My trans is making some small whining noises now. Anyway, I ran a 12.4 at 122mph. I could have maybe shaved a few more 10th's off but, at what cost. I like my trap speed and I could use a bigger tire. With a good trans and drag suspension, I know I could do some mid to low 11's. Hope you guys are happy now.I won't spoil the fun for the rest of the guys. There are a few suprises.
whitehorseupnorth said:Well I only made one run. Though it was a good run and I'am kinda glad too. My trans is making some small whining noises now. Anyway, I ran a 12.4 at 122mph. I could have maybe shaved a few more 10th's off but, at what cost. I like my trap speed and I could use a bigger tire. With a good trans and drag suspension, I know I could do some mid to low 11's. Hope you guys are happy now.I won't spoil the fun for the rest of the guys. There are a few suprises.
DoubleONegative said:i got five bucks that says trav gets into the 12s today. my prediction 12.83 @ 107
Congrats!! Lookin good!Striped5.0 said:Damn good call.I got my 12's Im happy as hell that I did it on my stock 132,000 suspension.
RT... .809
60' 1.938 ( nice roasty burn out, shaw and zommer style)
1/8... 8.329
MPH.. 86.25
1/4.. 12.885
MPH... 108.58
Felt nice to finially get that 12, Just needed to show all of you that I can drive![]()
Its all on video as well, all of our runs cant wait to see them.
Striped5.0 said:Damn good call.I got my 12's Im happy as hell that I did it on my stock 132,000 suspension.
RT... .809
60' 1.938 ( nice roasty burn out, shaw and zommer style)
1/8... 8.329
MPH.. 86.25
1/4.. 12.885
MPH... 108.58
Felt nice to finially get that 12, Just needed to show all of you that I can drive![]()
Its all on video as well, all of our runs cant wait to see them.
DoubleONegative said:very nice bro...it's about time I got something right....lol
They suppesedly prep the track fairly well for the Test and tunes, any real truth to that?? I would say yes just because your times improved
DoubleONegative said:Was jake there with his silver 10th?? the one with the solid rear or MJchip the guy with the Turbo 03 Sonic blue Cobra??
gaslight said:now its my time to post some numbers.
First run ever 15.1 at 111.8 against Chris. Had some major wheelspin shortly off the line and started crossing over to CHris' side of the track. I let off the throttle and almost gave up but I said what the hell and stomped on it again.
second run was [email protected] and 2.204 60'
third run was [email protected] and 2.129 60'
No sticky tires for me.
Fred, Dan and Mike you missed a good time. Wished you guys were there.
HOLY TRAP SPEED BATMAN!!!!!gaslight said:now its my time to post some numbers.
First run ever 15.1 at 111.8 against Chris. Had some major wheelspin shortly off the line and started crossing over to CHris' side of the track. I let off the throttle and almost gave up but I said what the hell and stomped on it again.
second run was [email protected] and 2.204 60'
third run was [email protected] and 2.129 60'
No sticky tires for me.
Fred, Dan and Mike you missed a good time. Wished you guys were there.

gaslight said:Travis, how long did you guys have to wait to get the 4th run.
Traffic on the way home sucked as usual.