• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 426
  • 427
  • 428
  • 429
  • 430
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 428 of 1056 Next Last

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 9, 2005
#8,541
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,541
gaslight said:
Chris is still secretly lusting after WRX STIs and R/T Neons.
Click to expand...

Ya, that will be day....
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 9, 2005
#8,542
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,542
Went down to Aquaboggin tonight. They have a car show every Tuesday night. It wasn't bad. There were some nice cars there, but mostly old muscle. Reminded me of why we don't do car shows anymore. Kinda lame. Any whoo, can't wait till FFW.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 9, 2005
#8,543
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,543
gaslight said:
I'm really suprised that you are selling Travis. Especially after all the time you have spent at Epping this year. Its quite a change in direction.
Click to expand...


yeah me to lets just call it a change of heart. Not that I dont like Mustangs anymore but I just want to try something diffent. I dont have to sell the car but Its just going to sit and ever be driven, at is it is Ive driven it once in the past 2 wks.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 9, 2005
#8,544
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,544
Striped5.0 said:
yeah me to lets just call it a change of heart. Not that I dont like Mustangs anymore but I just want to try something diffent. I dont have to sell the car but Its just going to sit and ever be driven, at is it is Ive driven it once in the past 2 wks.
Click to expand...

He has finally seen the LIGHT!!! That the SN95 is a POS....
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 9, 2005
#8,545
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,545
sell it yet?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 9, 2005
#8,546
  • Aug 9, 2005
  • #8,546
not yet
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,547
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,547
gaslight said:
OK THAT IT. I'm selling my car so I can afford the next gen Shelby Cobra. Maybe I should sell it to buy a kick azz ATV with dubs
Click to expand...

Im selling mine to buy a go-ped...maybe Dan will give me a good deal on his
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,548
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,548
Striped5.0 said:
not yet
Click to expand...

Its probably because of all the spelling mistakes in the ad
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Aug 10, 2005
#8,549
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,549
there ya go fred a mo-ped. i could see it now......lol. If I sell my Cobra anytime soon it will be for a GT500. I am however saving some pennies for a new addition to sit next to the Cobra. I'll let fred in on it when i get down there this winter. So he can shop with me for it
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,550
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,550
gaslight said:

Its worth it.
Click to expand...

DINK

i guess i could of bought one of those old rare fox body mustangs that you never see
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,551
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,551
http://www.turbochargers.com/

cobra guys
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,552
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,552
Link no worky...
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,553
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,553
just type it in i don't know why it doesn't work.
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,554
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,554
i got a paxton supercharger kit for an 05 GT on the cheap if anyone is interested!
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,555
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,555
DoubleONegative said:
there ya go fred a mo-ped. i could see it now......lol. If I sell my Cobra anytime soon it will be for a GT500. I am however saving some pennies for a new addition to sit next to the Cobra. I'll let fred in on it when i get down there this winter. So he can shop with me for it
Click to expand...


Sweet
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,556
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,556
rustang04 said:
i got a paxton supercharger kit for an 05 GT on the cheap if anyone is interested!
Click to expand...

Umm, who here is driving on 05
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,557
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,557
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note...

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..
Click to expand...


F'N sweet bro!! Keep us updated!!!

-Mike
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,558
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,558
FEARNO1 said:
Its probably because of all the spelling mistakes in the ad
Click to expand...
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 10, 2005
#8,559
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,559
Hey Travis, I have not been online for a few days, but wow am I shocked!! The damn thing is paid for man, just keep the car!! Anyways, here is a vid to help you think a little more clearly>>>>>

Insane Bike Video
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Aug 10, 2005
#8,560
  • Aug 10, 2005
  • #8,560
Mike where the hell have you been????
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 426
  • 427
  • 428
  • 429
  • 430
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 428 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
151
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
451
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?