gaslight said:Chris is still secretly lusting after WRX STIs and R/T Neons.
Ya, that will be day....

gaslight said:Chris is still secretly lusting after WRX STIs and R/T Neons.

gaslight said:I'm really suprised that you are selling Travis. Especially after all the time you have spent at Epping this year. Its quite a change in direction.
Striped5.0 said:yeah me to lets just call it a change of heart. Not that I dont like Mustangs anymore but I just want to try something diffent. I dont have to sell the car but Its just going to sit and ever be driven, at is it is Ive driven it once in the past 2 wks.

gaslight said:OK THAT IT. I'm selling my car so I can afford the next gen Shelby Cobra. Maybe I should sell it to buy a kick azz ATV with dubs

Striped5.0 said:not yet

gaslight said:![]()
Its worth it.

DoubleONegative said:there ya go fred a mo-ped. i could see it now......lol. If I sell my Cobra anytime soon it will be for a GT500. I am however saving some pennies for a new addition to sit next to the Cobra. I'll let fred in on it when i get down there this winter. So he can shop with me for it
rustang04 said:i got a paxton supercharger kit for an 05 GT on the cheap if anyone is interested!

whitehorseupnorth said:Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.
On another note...![]()
Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..