• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 429
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 433
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 431 of 1056 Next Last

P3Pete

New Member
Jun 26, 2002
4
0
0
Brunswick, Maine
Aug 13, 2005
#8,601
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,601
Thanks! I just walked in the door from the auto hobby shop. Nice day for a top-down cruise. Tightened up the exhaust and did a compression/leak down check while I was there. Cylinder pressures looked pretty good with only one being a little low, but it held fine. Plugs were fine too. Maybe I'm just hearing things... Probably gonna do a tear down sometime soon anyway...
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 13, 2005
#8,602
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,602
P3Pete said:
Thanks! I just walked in the door from the auto hobby shop. Nice day for a top-down cruise. Tightened up the exhaust and did a compression/leak down check while I was there. Cylinder pressures looked pretty good with only one being a little low, but it held fine. Plugs were fine too. Maybe I'm just hearing things... Probably gonna do a tear down sometime soon anyway...
Click to expand...
was it the infamous # 7 or 8 cylinder?? I'd love to do what your talking about and go with some new slugs and maybe a .020 overbore, but my car only has like 3995 miles on it so it will be awhile!! You get the tick yet by any chance? We have 2 other 03's in the club that have yet to develope it. One is an early build like yours and one is a 10th anniv.
 

P3Pete

New Member
Jun 26, 2002
4
0
0
Brunswick, Maine
Aug 13, 2005
#8,603
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,603
Dan_Soprano said:
was it the infamous # 7 or 8 cylinder?? I'd love to do what your talking about and go with some new slugs and maybe a .020 overbore, but my car only has like 3995 miles on it so it will be awhile!! You get the tick yet by any chance? We have 2 other 03's in the club that have yet to develope it. One is an early build like yours and one is a 10th anniv.
Click to expand...

Nope it was #6. Here are the numbers:
<TABLE borderColor=#053601 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=358 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
Cylinder​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
Pressure​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
% Difference​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
Average​
​

​
</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
1​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
159​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
-1.18%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
160.875​
​

​
</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
2​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
160​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
-0.55%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
3​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
166​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
3.09%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
Std Dev​
​

​
</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
4​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
165​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
2.50%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
6.40173​
​

​
</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
5​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
171​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
5.92%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
6​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
150​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
-7.25%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
7​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
159​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
-1.18%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="19%" height=17>
8​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>
157​
​

​
</TD><TD width="24%" height=17>
-2.47%​
​

​
</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD><TD width="19%" height=17>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don't think I have the infamous tick. Loud injectors for sure but no tick I don't think. Not sure when I'm going to go into the block - hopefully this winter, but I need to find a good engine builder if there is one relatively close...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 13, 2005
#8,604
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,604
03BADSTANG said:
Larry is in the club too Just because you guys are moving, does not mean you are out of the club. True, you can't participate in events with us locally, but you guys are part of what started the club, and as long as you keep your passion for your Mustang alive,
Click to expand...


who says I still wont have a passion for Mustangs even if I sell mine? Im not selling it b/c I dont like them anymore. I just want something new/diffrent to try out for awhile.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Aug 13, 2005
#8,605
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,605
[
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 13, 2005
#8,606
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,606
P3Pete said:
Hello there. We just moved up here in June and Dan Soprano told me about this thread... Thought I'd check out the site and see what the scene is like...
Click to expand...


Welcome to the board, and to Maine The 'stang scene up here is pretty quiet besides our club, but we are trying to change that. Nice car bro, and a great 1/4 mile time too!!

-Mike
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 13, 2005
#8,607
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,607
Striped5.0 said:
who says I still wont have a passion for Mustangs even if I sell mine? Im not selling it b/c I dont like them anymore. I just want something new/diffrent to try out for awhile.
Click to expand...

I was talking about the guys that are moving away, not the ONE who is selling his car! Selling your car shows a lot of "passion" for it? Do you have a bunch of body parts in your closet from women you got "passionate" with?
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Aug 13, 2005
#8,608
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,608
Striped5.0 said:
Hi and welcome. Sorry but according to chris our club president your not an actual club member therfore you cant post in here at least thats what he told me.
Click to expand...

Yes he can, and so can't you while you still have a 'stang
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 13, 2005
#8,609
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,609
03BADSTANG said:
Do you have a bunch of body parts in your closet from women you got "passionate" with?
Click to expand...
Now thats funny!!


IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 13, 2005
#8,610
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,610
Pete,
Our club pres, Chris (Whitehorseupnorth) could probably steer you in the right direction for a local engine builder...........Any suggestions Chris?
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Aug 13, 2005
#8,611
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,611
Hehe, got my old postcount back
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 13, 2005
#8,612
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,612
Badstang00 said:
Hehe, got my old postcount back
Click to expand...
2 diff. screen names DUMMY!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 13, 2005
#8,613
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,613
whitehorseupnorth said:
Oh ya, the rules state that you have to have a stang to be in the club. Without one you won't be able to hang with us anymore or post in this thread. Cause if you do then you'll be a poser/ troll. Did you think about that!!!!
Click to expand...
Love that!!!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 13, 2005
#8,614
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,614
03BADSTANG said:
Work has owned my a$$ this past week or so. We had 3 drivers get hurt, and one on vacation, which put me back on a truck for the first time this year. My body is letting me know how out of shape I am in right now :damnit:
Click to expand...
Spend another $20 on lunch for yourself at BK!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Aug 13, 2005
#8,615
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,615
Well Travis, I was just trying to give you some reasons to hold on to the car and point out that in the long run you can use a car for more months out of the year than a bike. I really haven't used my car much this summer but I'm not getting rid of it any time soon. I like my car and plan to keep it for a long time. I don't care that it is now 12 years old.
On a different note I saw two clapped out fox bodies near Funtown today. Looked like crap and they ran like it too.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Aug 13, 2005
#8,616
  • Aug 13, 2005
  • #8,616
I love you byran........and not in a gay way!!!!!!!!
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Aug 14, 2005
#8,617
  • Aug 14, 2005
  • #8,617
Dan_Soprano said:
2 diff. screen names DUMMY!
Click to expand...


No $hit captain obvious!!
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Aug 14, 2005
#8,618
  • Aug 14, 2005
  • #8,618
gaslight said:
Spend another $20 on lunch for yourself at BK!
Click to expand...


Now you made me hungry Yummmy, flame broiled
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 14, 2005
#8,619
  • Aug 14, 2005
  • #8,619
Striped5.0 said:
Did you accidently sit on a stick or are you just pissed b/c the club keeps getting smaller and smaller.
Click to expand...

LOL.. Pissed?? If I can get your POS out of the club, it would make our club look so much better. You know what, I'am not worried. You'll never be able to sell that car. If you do, it will be at a total loss( i.e. lown price). You'll be around, for a long time. I'am sure getting a bike at a 18% interest rate, will be the investment of the year, huh!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Aug 14, 2005
#8,620
  • Aug 14, 2005
  • #8,620
Dan_Soprano said:
Pete,
Our club pres, Chris (Whitehorseupnorth) could probably steer you in the right direction for a local engine builder...........Any suggestions Chris?
Click to expand...

Not, really. Especially for a mod motor. I would recommend sending it somewhere out of state. Be worth the extra money.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 429
  • 430
  • 431
  • 432
  • 433
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 431 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
151
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
451
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?