I bet it's the dyno thats screwed. He should go to another just to verify....Badstang00 said:No, I am not losing oil. Just trying to figure out why this guy is making NO power at 19psi![]()
gaslight said:We had some delicious local grown sweet corn tonight. Yummy. Guess what I'm gonna see tomorrow in the toilet.
FEARNO1 said:Thats not the only thing hes been up to. Just have to look around at other sites and check out the threads![]()
On a side note I still have my SSoM stickers on my cars. Although I do need another sticker for the new Cobra addition(hint hint Mr Prez..)
I love poogaslight said:He is just like a little kid at Christmas time. He has that huge smile on his face while waiting for the poo to drop and hit him in the face.

Yeah, but he lost to a civic both runs.DoubleONegative said:Cobra Wolverines Turbo 5.0
this car is sick!!!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210199
FEARNO1 said:On a side note I still have my SSoM stickers on my cars. Although I do need another sticker for the new Cobra addition(hint hint Mr Prez..)

Striped5.0 said:I have an extra one if you want it and I wont charge your $5 for it. I dont see as though I have much need for since Ive been disbanded from the group.

Striped5.0 said:I have an extra one if you want it and I wont charge your $5 for it. I dont see as though I have much need for since Ive been disbanded from the group.
You and chris having a lover's quarrel?cold96snake said:You and chris having a lover's quarrel?

Who you owning bastad? Last I looked, I had a sn95. It just needs a little more time, like your's has had.whitehorseupnorth said:He has finally seen the LIGHT!!! That the SN95 is a POS....![]()


Eh, don't sweat it. It's not the car thing, it's the bike thing. I'll try to put this as gently as possible. You don't have the mojo. I didn't have it either for a while. I used to have it, but I didn't for awhile. Now, I learned how to make women blush again. But, a bike will not help. Just keep the car, stop w/ your fantasy football, and find yourself.Striped5.0 said:no just that I never thought all of our friendships was just based on the type of car we drove. Meaning w/ out the car then there is nothing which is the way it has sounded to me. Its not like I wont go to FFW or to any track events just that it looks like I'll be on my own. I think that Fred and Bryan see where Im comming from but everyone else just has wanted to change my mind or talk me out of it insted of seeing it from my point of view and realizing that its my choice and should be supportive regardless. But whats done is done its to late now to change anything.

Feel free to dump some serious cash into my paid-for ride.03BADSTANG said:$hit, if my car was paid for, I would be dumping some serious cash into that mofo(even more than now)!!!