North East SSoM Members!!!

You guys are a bunch of GIMP MOFO's


you guys ready for another gas hike? Even more of the nations oil supply is kept in TX then it is in LA. Looks like I'll be riding the bike at least until the end of hurricane season.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Doing pretty good. Getting the MRI today. I've been at work the last two days, thats why I haven't posted...


Well at least its not bad enough so you cant get around and go to work.

Matter of fact I almost joined you and Dan last night on the way home on the bike. Damn slick intersections :fuss: :fuss: :fuss: That one right by the walmart/Burger King in windham is a bitch if you have to stop quick in that section on a bike then you can pretty much count on not really stopping much at all.
 
gaslight said:
Its getting colder and colder at night. That wind chill must suck.


It was damn warm riding home tonight. Did not even need the liner in my jacket. If I was going for futher then 1/2 I would have stoped and taken it out. Even on the colder nights on the way home I havent been cold.
 
Badstang00 said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it possible to put down good dyno numbers, while still having a slipping clutch while you are under load on the street? :shrug:
Mustang dyno's are supposed to more of a load on it anyway. :shrug: Anyone else know?

And how much does the trac-lok have to do with it? I mean, trying to put the power to one wheel...
 
Tomorrow I get the stang inspected and if I can I'll get the new tires on the 4Runner.
Filled up the 4Runner and Camry tonight before they start raising the price of gas again. You know its gonna happen right after the hurricane hits. Glad I can go 2 weeks on a tank in the Camry because I have been using that mostly since Katrina hit.
glad the weekend is here :cheers: good night