North East SSoM Members!!!

cold96snake said:
Iraq ****ing sucks, or being in Iraq ****ing sucks? :fuss: Didn't any of you guys pass HS english? :D

Both biotch....I just spent 3 hours in a bunker with my kevlar vest and helmet on....fun stuff right there!!!

My fav bass lake is China Lake near augusta....i killed them there this year with a Lucky Craft Pointer MR Ghost minnow. 4 3/4 inches long. Caught 40+ bass that day including 3 5lb smallies 2 5lb largemouths and 6'3oz largemouth near midday.

The water there is so clear all you need is somthing that resembles a shad or any other 3-5inch baitfish.

best colors there are black, black with silver, transparent silver, maybe chartruese if it's cloudy, Smallies love chartruese.

I myself like a dark brown fading to transparent gold
 
DoubleONegative said:
How does she whine now???
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust :nonono:

Its alittle hard to tell how much difference it is since I dont have a tune for it so I dont want to romp on it. Everything went fine with no problems. I have more vacuum and less boost now. I am only seeing 10lbs of boost so Im not quite sure why. I switched to a smaller pully also. :shrug:
 
DoubleONegative said:
My fav bass lake is China Lake near augusta....i killed them there this year with a Lucky Craft Pointer MR Ghost minnow. 4 3/4 inches long. Caught 40+ bass that day including 3 5lb smallies 2 5lb largemouths and 6'3oz largemouth near midday.

The water there is so clear all you need is somthing that resembles a shad or any other 3-5inch baitfish.


whenever you make it back up here we need to go do some bass fishing sometime.
 
FEARNO1 said:
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust :nonono:

Its alittle hard to tell how much difference it is since I dont have a tune for it so I dont want to romp on it. Everything went fine with no problems. I have more vacuum and less boost now. I am only seeing 10lbs of boost so Im not quite sure why. I switched to a smaller pully also. :shrug:
If you remove inlet restrictions then its possible to have lower back pressure(boost) at the same RPM. It should flow the same amount of air but at less boost pressure. At least thats what I have read before.
 
started ripping into the siding above the garage doors yesterday to find out how bad its rotted. Wow there is some rot in there. I have my work cut out for me. Now I'm not sure if I will bother going to Tasca day. Some of the 2x6 wall studs and jack studs are really rotten. At least the header over one door isn't too bad. I will have to rip off the outer 2x8 in the header. The carpenter ants have been having a field day with this wood for a long time. Some of the wood was real wet and came apart in your hands.
I need to get this done soon before it gets too late in the season and the only time I can work on it is on weekends. :notnice: I alread bought $175 in wood and supplies now I'm going to have to go back to Home Depot and spend a bunch more for 2x6s and 2x8s. I had just bought some chip board and siding along with tar paper.
Who ever built this never even put tar paper behind the siding. :fuss:
Oh well this has been a project that I have put off for too long.
 
gaslight said:
If you remove inlet restrictions then its possible to have lower back pressure(boost) at the same RPM. It should flow the same amount of air but at less boost pressure. At least thats what I have read before.


Very true and I would/did expect to lose some boost with the port but 4-5lbs+/-??Possible I guess. Im not too concerned about it til I get it on a dyno and tuned and see what it looks like.
 
Here is the new TV and TV Stand. Samsung 32" Widescreen LCD TV. The picture quality is awesome and I dont even have the HD Cable box for it yet. Plan on going to get that soon.



attachment.php




attachment.php