North East SSoM Members!!!

DoubleONegative said:
Oh and no **** it's faster!!!! it's apples to oranges queer bait


Im just pointing out the fact that Ive come to my senses. I was dumping thousands and thousands of dollars into something just to make it fast ( and was still slow to alot of comarisions) and at a point would have had to upgrade the tranny, the rear end, and the entire motor ( sounds fimilar huh unless you have an 03,04 Cobra ). Now I have the speed, quickness and its a hell of alot more fun to ride then driving the car was, looks alot better and no more inspection worries.
 
DoubleONegative said:
i really don't care

I bet your bike falls on it's side before my car does...biotch


yeah your bike is faster but the driver isn't



I dont really see how its going to fall on its side unless you mean crashing which is real nice to say.

Mike even you could ride this fast, all you do is twist the throttle and its GONE!! Give me another riding season as well, I only had the bike 2 months and now its almost time to put it up for the winter. I dont expect to be an expert rider in two months after never being on one before.

Chris will know what Im talking about on this one but taking the bike on the white bridge's road is a blast. Thought I was going to scrape a peg on one corner. I never had that kinda fun w/ the stang. It was just drive from point A to Point B and hope not to get pulled over along the way b/c of the exhuast.
 
Striped5.0 said:
I dont really see how its going to fall on its side unless you mean crashing which is real nice to say.

Mike even you could ride this fast, all you do is twist the throttle and its GONE!! Give me another riding season as well, I only had the bike 2 months and now its almost time to put it up for the winter. I dont expect to be an expert rider in two months after never being on one before.

Chris will know what Im talking about on this one but taking the bike on the white bridge's road is a blast. Thought I was going to scrape a peg on one corner. I never had that kinda fun w/ the stang. It was just drive from point A to Point B and hope not to get pulled over along the way b/c of the exhuast.

I never said you were gonna wreck it. i wouldn't wish that upon anyone, unless i really didn't like them

Funny things happen, my friend dumped his bike in in his driveway. His foot slipped when he was putting his helmet on, and the bike fell over.

Hell even Fred dumped his at like 2mph.

I am sure it's a blast to ride, there is a reason i don't have one. I know myself to well, When i had snowmobiles i could never get enough throttle, 105mph with my ass 10 inches off the ground accross a frozen lake was a rush and i did it everyday in the winter. I would try every day to see how fast i could complete a lap down the field, across the pond and then back up to orchard. And i wrecked alot of selds doing this. I know if had a bike i would prolly kill my self or worse end up quadropeligic(sp?) **** that, so i'll stick to cars.

anyways just becarful on that thing. people tend not to see bikes and pull out infront of them
 
DoubleONegative said:
Funny things happen, my friend dumped his bike in in his driveway. His foot slipped when he was putting his helmet on, and the bike fell over.

Well that sucks but I dont even get on the bike untill all my gear is on anyway.

DoubleONegative said:
I am sure it's a blast to ride, there is a reason i don't have one. I know myself to well, When i had snowmobiles i could never get enough throttle

I know what you mean, it doesnt take anything to be going 80-90 and you dont even realize it. If it was not for a cumberland county cops not having their radar on I would have been bagged for 70 in a 50 last week and it did not even feel like I was speeding.

DoubleONegative said:
anyways just becarful on that thing. people tend not to see bikes and pull out infront of them


Thanks, and yeah I know, its happend a few times. You have to be 10X more aware on a bike, people just dont see you or just dont care.