North East SSoM Members!!!

Where I take the train out in western mass was crazy today. The river that the tracks follows was rippin. Never seen it so high. In the city they had water blowing through the sewer caps. I got soaked yesterday. Had to get out and pick up some cars :mad: . I guess that's what I get payed for. Maybe if i kept my big mouth shut, I would be an engineer by now. Long story... Any hoo, the knee is doing well, but I'am afraid I will need surgery. My mom says I should wait and get it re-evaluated. She's head nurse at MM R6. Think I'll take her advise :) .
 
always a good idea to get at least a second opinion before you let someone start slicing into you.
The rain still sucks even though you are getting paid. I'm glad I didn't have to work during this crap.
 
DoubleONegative said:
Hey Mike,
Where did you put the switch to your Line Lock???

I ordered one awhile ago (along with alot of other goodies), and i forgot to ask you where you located the switch.

I(we) put it at the base of the shifter on the opposite side of the cig. lighter port. It has worked great, pretty easy to reach too...
 
cold96snake said:
What a dinky looking engine. :D
Thanks for reminding me Chris.

I haven't been able to pic's since the big crash.

Dan, you're a moderator. Can you look into it for me when you get outta hell frozen over?
Done. I posted your problem in the staff forum. Hopefully one of the Admins will get to it today. I'll let you know as soon as I know something.