North East SSoM Members!!!

Dan_Soprano said:
Damn bro, that blows.........I'd start with the oil filter, then the S/C line. It's most likely going to be something easy. The S/C return line was on the front of the oil pan right? I can't remember..... Has it gotten alot colder in the few weeks since you last started it? May have something to do with it, although I doubt the metal would shrink THAT much.


the S/C line is just tapped and screwed into the oil pan right....so maybe it backed itself out alittle.

Oh i'll see ya on the 24th bro, plan on getting ****ty and carrying me back to the barracks, it's been so long it will prolly only take a few crown and cokes and i'll be done. Last night we landed in a Qatar, i drank my alotted 3 beers and i had a nice little buzz going.
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Damn bro, that blows.........I'd start with the oil filter, then the S/C line. It's most likely going to be something easy. The S/C return line was on the front of the oil pan right? I can't remember..... Has it gotten alot colder in the few weeks since you last started it? May have something to do with it, although I doubt the metal would shrink THAT much.
Yeah, it was chilly yesterday, prolly aroun 50. Last time I drove it, it was in the high seventies. I'm gonna change the oil and make sure it's not that seal.
 
cold96snake said:
OK, figured it out. The cooler has a weep hole that leaks when the o-ring goes bad. http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=142228
When I just started it up, oil poured out that hole. I didn't see it yesterday, cause it had heated up and apparently the seal expanded. I'm gonna try tightening it up. Then change the o-ring if that doesn't work.
either way I would change that O ring just to be safe. An ounce of prevention........
 
gaslight said:
I know. I fell asleep after about 20min. The new one was also on Thursday night and I fell asleep during that one too.


Try to catch it sometime, they usually rerun them a few times before the new one the following week. If the rest of the season goes the way this one did its going to be one hell of a funny season.

Its on again tonight at 12:00
 
DoubleONegative said:
the S/C line is just tapped and screwed into the oil pan right....so maybe it backed itself out alittle.

Oh i'll see ya on the 24th bro, plan on getting ****ty and carrying me back to the barracks, it's been so long it will prolly only take a few crown and cokes and i'll be done. Last night we landed in a Qatar, i drank my alotted 3 beers and i had a nice little buzz going.
Ahh, damn, I'm leaving for Souda on the 25th for a few days!
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Ahh, damn, I'm leaving for Souda on the 25th for a few days!


lucky bastard!!! Souda is a good time

All the bars and clubs are about 50yards from eachother

Ekentros is good
Fun pub is cool they light the bar on fire all the time there same with ekentros
Alvanon is a Metal bar good times!!!

The bathrooms there are uni-sex so get used to pissin next to a chick with no divider.


Oh and bring me back a bottle of Ursus Red Vodka i'll pay you whatever is costs + interest
 
Striped5.0 said:
Fred-

How was the hurricane where you and Jenn are? Let us know how everything is.
Everything is fine here. Got alittle rain and some wind. Nothing too spectacular. We lost power here for about 5-6hrs. By 11am-noon the sun was out. The storm came and went exceptionally fast. IT was moving at like what 25mph.