North East SSoM Members!!!

FEARNO1 said:
Everything is fine here. Got alittle rain and some wind. Nothing too spectacular. We lost power here for about 5-6hrs. By 11am-noon the sun was out. The storm came and went exceptionally fast. IT was moving at like what 25mph.

Thats good to know, looks like that part of FL is going to make it through this hurricane season w/ out any major mishaps
 
DoubleONegative said:
Fred glad to hear everything is OK down there. It looks like a nor'easter is forming via Wilma and a cold canadian air mass


It blew through yesterday, had quite a bit of wind and rain. At least it wasnt snow, well at least here up north they got quite a bit I guess
 
Got ask for a little advise. I have a guy who will give me 10,000 for my car. He says I can keep the amps and box. I really wasn't plan on selling it, but this is tempting. Should I do it or ask for a little more. Of course I would get another mustang, if I were to sell it. The guy has had many stangs and knows how to handle the power. So he's no punk kid. I'am not sure what to do exactly. :(
 
Tough choice Chris. On the one hand, knowing how much time and $ you put into it, I think he's low-balling you. However, I also you realize you built it mostly for show, and you're kinda sick of the show scene and have expressed interest in getting back to drag racing. Didn't you say something about wanting a notchback at TASCA?

I'd seriously think about selling it and put my name on the list for an '06 shelby. They are gonna be just under $40k. But that's just me.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Got ask for a little advise. I have a guy who will give me 10,000 for my car. He says I can keep the amps and box. I really wasn't plan on selling it, but this is tempting. Should I do it or ask for a little more. Of course I would get another mustang, if I were to sell it. The guy has had many stangs and knows how to handle the power. So he's no punk kid. I'am not sure what to do exactly. :(


Tough one Chris. I would ask for a little more money, especially with all the time and money you have put into it. The bottom line is this; What is the car worth to you? Don't settle for any less than that. If you can live with 10k, by all means do it, but it sounds low to me also.

Just let us know when you plan on joining the modular family:D
 
Hey Chris, after you convert to a modular, you can get one of these!!

pi5send8_7_.jpg
 
Thats a tough one Chris I pretty much agree w/ everyone else. If you did sell it for 10K thats only $3,000 more then what I got for mine and yours has alot more time and money invested into it then mine did then again you cant go into the whole mod scene expecting to get alot of the money back unless you get lucky. $10,000+ would be one hell of a down payment on a Cobra that can get to 500 HP pretty easy. Could always sell it and get a bike :D :D

I went for a short ride today around 3:30-4:00 only about 20 miles or so but by the time I got back I couldnt feel anything anymore, it was dayum cold.

PS: Just think, Turbo powerd 03/04 Cobra :drool: :drool:
 
tough choice. you never get what you put into it. There is a lot of time and money in there.

Larry the non hardening thread sealer question...ARP has that product. You can get it at Summit. Usually used on the head bolts that thread into the water jacket of the block.
 
DoubleONegative said:
Don't do it Chris, you'll regret it. You have a alot of time into the car. Keep it.

I can only think of a few fox bodies that are as nice as yours.

Speaking of which i really want a Red 93 Cobra

Damn I was hoping I wasnt the only one that was thinking like this. Personally I wouldnt sell Chris. You have a beautiful car IMO but if you want to get rid of it I'll trade ya with a 01 Cobra :D