• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 503
  • 504
  • 505
  • 506
  • 507
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 505 of 1056 Next Last

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 29, 2005
#10,081
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,081
Mike is right about almost anything can go for a price but your car is paid for so thats an added bonus. If you decide not to sell it then it will not cost you anything to keep it but on the other side of the coin you want a garage and it sure would help to have the money from the car to build one. You just have to make a decision and stick w/ it b/c the more you flip flop or dwell on if you made the right decision ( either way ) the more it will eat away at you. I had about a 2 1/2 wk turn around from when I decided to sell the car to the day it was gone. And it really was not an easy thing to do. I saw a bunch of people at work that I ususally dont see b/c I stayed until 1:00 AM last night and did nothing but go around and anything except breaks so they could go up front and smoke . Half of the ones I talked w/ asked how the Mustang was and if I still had it and there were alot of shocked faces when I told them I sold it. If it was not for getting the bike I prob would have regreted selling the Mustang but that was my plan the whole time also and Im glad it worked out. Ever since Highschool I was into nothing but Mustangs and I just wanted to try something new and would not kill my bank account by modding it or just maintaing it. Im gald I made the choice that I did b/c it is so much fun. So what it really comes down to is what you think is best for you and your situation.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Oct 29, 2005
#10,082
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,082
Well I have 3 right now and have no intention of selling them. In fact Im planning on adding some other cars to the stable..
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 29, 2005
#10,083
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,083
FEARNO1 said:
Well I have 3 right now and have no intention of selling them. In fact Im planning on adding some other cars to the stable..
Click to expand...


06 Shelby ?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 29, 2005
#10,084
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,084
Ok, I am going to NED tomorrow. Gates open at 8am. My last hoorah with the stang before I put it up for the winter.
Will check in tonight to see if anyone else wants to go.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 29, 2005
#10,085
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,085
Striped5.0 said:
06 Shelby ?
Click to expand...

nearly 40K for that biotch

I just want the motor
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 29, 2005
#10,086
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,086
gaslight said:
Ok, I am going to NED tomorrow. Gates open at 8am. My last hoorah with the stang before I put it up for the winter.
Will check in tonight to see if anyone else wants to go.
Click to expand...

Good luck bro!!!!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 29, 2005
#10,087
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,087
gaslight said:
Ok, I am going to NED tomorrow. Gates open at 8am. My last hoorah with the stang before I put it up for the winter.
Will check in tonight to see if anyone else wants to go.
Click to expand...
Sorry, didn't get out today, no bait. I have to haul tomorrow. Have fun!!
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Oct 29, 2005
#10,088
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,088
Striped5.0 said:
06 Shelby ?
Click to expand...

If I can find one with zero mark-up then possibly..I refuse to pay a "market adjustment". Right now Im looking at a Z06 or Viper
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 29, 2005
#10,089
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,089
FEARNO1 said:
If I can find one with zero mark-up then possibly..I refuse to pay a "market adjustment". Right now Im looking at a Z06 or Viper
Click to expand...

Ya ok...
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 29, 2005
#10,090
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,090
changed the oil for the first time in over a year.lol
Only had about 1600 miles on the car since the last change. I changed the oil in my mothers snow blower, riding mower and push mower. I think I'm oil changed out!
Its going to be cold in the morning. Around freezing but it should get close to 60 degrees later in the day. Its going to be a beautiful day.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 29, 2005
#10,091
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,091
Im working tomorrow but good luck bryan
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Oct 30, 2005
#10,092
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,092
$hit Bryan, I wish I would have known you are going for sure. Should have checked :SNSign: last night!! At least I would have one more chance to :Track: Oh well, :Teh-Win: amnit: , good luck, and watch out for that cold a$$ track.
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Oct 30, 2005
#10,093
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,093
FEARNO1 said:
If I can find one with zero mark-up then possibly..I refuse to pay a "market adjustment". Right now Im looking at a Z06 or Viper
Click to expand...


Hey Fred, do you and Jen think you will be able to make it up here for my wedding on June 10th? We will be sending invitations soon!! And if you drive up, bring the Terminator!! I just saw A black one the other day, and I thought of you guys

-Mike
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Oct 30, 2005
#10,094
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,094
Badstang00 said:
Hey Fred, do you and Jen think you will be able to make it up here for my wedding on June 10th? We will be sending invitations soon!! And if you drive up, bring the Terminator!! I just saw A black one the other day, and I thought of you guys

-Mike
Click to expand...


Yep Im pretty sure we could..
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Oct 30, 2005
#10,095
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,095
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ya ok...
Click to expand...

And this means what?? I never said it was a new vette or viper
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 30, 2005
#10,096
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,096
Chris-

Are you going to be around tomorrow around noontime? I wanted to stop by and pick up my shocks b/c I found someone that wants to buy them. If your not going to be around you could just leave them outside somewhere and I can pick them up.

Let me know, give me a call later tonight if your around. If I dont have to stay late tonight you can get ahold me me anytime after 9:10
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 30, 2005
#10,097
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,097
Striped5.0 said:
Chris-

Are you going to be around tomorrow around noontime? I wanted to stop by and pick up my shocks b/c I found someone that wants to buy them. If your not going to be around you could just leave them outside somewhere and I can pick them up.

Let me know, give me a call later tonight if your around. If I dont have to stay late tonight you can get ahold me me anytime after 9:10
Click to expand...

do want him to suck your **** later too??

I didn't know chris was your storage bitch too
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 30, 2005
#10,098
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,098
well good news and bad news today.
Bad news was that they were only running the 8th mile today due to 'Weather Conditions'.
Good news the track was nice and sticky. I was able to run twice in the first round of TT then I had to wait at least an hour for the next round. So I only ran 3 times by noon.
Just got home at 2pm. I didn't want to wait any longer for the next round,waited an hour then I left.
There were a lot of cars running in TT today. So by the second round they were calling them up by wrist band color.
I saw some cars run 127 and 128 in the 8th. Smoking.
Now that I have run the 8th mile I can say that it sucks balls. I would rather do the whole 1/4.
On 2 of the runs I ground 2nd gear a little.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 30, 2005
#10,099
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,099
Worden you would have a boner for the yellow Z06 that was in TT.
Another guy was running his Hemi Magnum.....NOT IMPRESSED.
Oh yeah lots of stangs today!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 30, 2005
#10,100
  • Oct 30, 2005
  • #10,100
just got some spam in my email. CHeck this out for info in the email


#

Ever wanted longer, more intense orgasms?
#

Has your cum ever dribbled and you wish it had shot out?
#

Have you ever wanted to impress your girl with a huge cumshot?
#

Over 200,000 satisfied clients all over the world!
#

Discrete package!
#

100% natural product!!!
#

No prescription needed!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 503
  • 504
  • 505
  • 506
  • 507
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 505 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?