• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 505
  • 506
  • 507
  • 508
  • 509
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 507 of 1056 Next Last

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 2, 2005
#10,121
  • Nov 2, 2005
  • #10,121
whitehorseupnorth said:
Nice #'s Fred. Sounds to me that you don't have to spend the money for a KB.
Click to expand...
Not bad for an upper only pulley

And to think Steggy has come out with yet more improvements on their port design that is supposed to yield more power.

I still have to install my BAP. My pump was at about 80% duty cycle.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 2, 2005
#10,122
  • Nov 2, 2005
  • #10,122
whitehorseupnorth said:
11/05/75

Nice #'s Fred. Sounds to me that you don't have to spend the money for a KB.

I've also been thinking if I sell the car, I can take the money and invest it and try to double or triple it. 06' Shelby sounds pretty good. Could always get a Ford GT. 6 years at 25,000 a year. I bet I would get trophy then...
Click to expand...
how do you plan on doubling and tripling you money? Maybe you should work on Wall Street.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 2, 2005
#10,123
  • Nov 2, 2005
  • #10,123
I was very suprised to get a brand new vehicle at work yesterday. Its nice having power steering and a auto trans now.
The old POS that I had been driving was going to hit 390,000 miles this week.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 2, 2005
#10,124
  • Nov 2, 2005
  • #10,124
Fred-

Thats awesome #'s, getting over 500 w/ just a eaton is nothing to scoff at.


Bryan-

Congrats on your new work truck
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 3, 2005
#10,125
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,125
Striped5.0 said:
Fred-

Thats awesome #'s, getting over 500 w/ just a eaton is nothing to scoff at.
Click to expand...

500+RWHP is nothing to scoff at eaton or not!!

Nice numbers Big Fred!!! I'll bet that thing whines like an air raid siren now.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 3, 2005
#10,126
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,126
FEARNO1 said:
Just got back from having the car tuned...1st pull was 521hp/506tq. 2nd pull was 514hp/495tq. A/F was flat 12.0:1 all the way across thru a tailpipe sniffer. 15lbs of boost
Click to expand...
NICE #'s Fred!!! Damn Stieggy is getting their crap together with those ports!! You need to change your sig now BTW......
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 3, 2005
#10,127
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,127
whitehorseupnorth said:
11/05/75

Nice #'s Fred. Sounds to me that you don't have to spend the money for a KB.

I've also been thinking if I sell the car, I can take the money and invest it and try to double or triple it. 06' Shelby sounds pretty good. Could always get a Ford GT. 6 years at 25,000 a year. I bet I would get trophy then...
Click to expand...
I figured the year out already. Just was wondering if the party was on your actual b-day or not. In case I want to send a strip-o-gram.

Yeah, especially if you compare TQ #'s.

Then you could keep it stock?
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 3, 2005
#10,128
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,128
Dan_Soprano said:
NICE #'s Fred!!! Damn Stieggy is getting their crap together with those ports!! You need to change your sig now BTW......
Click to expand...

Yeah and they have updates to this port design again...Im very happy with the #'s. I was a little shocked also. I didnt expect that much but I sure will take it. It was a great day to dyno also so Im sure next summer when its 95 out those numbers will be just a wee bit lower.


Changing sig now.....
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 3, 2005
#10,129
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,129
nice Fred
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 3, 2005
#10,130
  • Nov 3, 2005
  • #10,130
Thanks everyone
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Nov 4, 2005
#10,131
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,131
FEARNO1 said:
Yeah and they have updates to this port design again...Im very happy with the #'s. I was a little shocked also. I didnt expect that much but I sure will take it. It was a great day to dyno also so Im sure next summer when its 95 out those numbers will be just a wee bit lower.


Changing sig now.....
Click to expand...
Hows the SOTP feel on the street??? You still running the 2.93 with the stock lower?
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 4, 2005
#10,132
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,132
I thought you picked up a 2.8 or whatever the next smaller size is
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 4, 2005
#10,133
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,133
Yep I bought a 2.81 awhile ago. Thats whats on it now. Stock lower. SOTP is amazing. The pull is awesome. The car just wants to go. The car is running really good. No shakes,rattles,misfires,rough idle,etc
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 4, 2005
#10,134
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,134
FEARNO1 said:
Yep I bought a 2.81 awhile ago. Thats whats on it now. Stock lower. SOTP is amazing. The pull is awesome. The car just wants to go. The car is running really good. No shakes,rattles,misfires,rough idle,etc
Click to expand...


:Word:

News on my move. I leave Maine in March now, a month of school in VA then on to Tampa in May
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 4, 2005
#10,135
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,135
Nice. Nothing like good drivability!! I take it you really like Florida.. I don't dare to get into the throttle this time of year. Too much rear wheel steering.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 4, 2005
#10,136
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,136
DoubleONegative said:
:Word:

News on my move. I leave Maine in March now, a month of school in VA then on to Tampa in May
Click to expand...

As the club numbers dwindle...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 4, 2005
#10,137
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,137
whitehorseupnorth said:
As the club numbers dwindle...
Click to expand...

Can I Join ?
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Nov 4, 2005
#10,138
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,138
Striped5.0 said:
Can I Join ?
Click to expand...

nope, you ruined your own membership
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Nov 4, 2005
#10,139
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,139
whitehorseupnorth said:
Nice. Nothing like good drivability!! I take it you really like Florida.. I don't dare to get into the throttle this time of year. Too much rear wheel steering.
Click to expand...

Yep everything is going great here. Get to drive the cars year round.The weather is beautiful, had the top down this morning. Tons of mustangs,shows, drags, etc. The biggest thing that sucks is not really knowing anyone
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 4, 2005
#10,140
  • Nov 4, 2005
  • #10,140
Good old Maine .
So, I call the insurance company to take the insurance off the mustang. They tell me that I have to fill out a form, that tells the state that I will be storing the car. If I don't than they will suspend my registration. Something new they came out with this year. So if you take liability off your car, you better fill out this form and mail it in. Just another gay law this state of homosexuals has implemeted.

On a lighter note, it's my birthday tomorrow and I can't wait for the SSoM guys to deliver my new TKO!!!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 505
  • 506
  • 507
  • 508
  • 509
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 507 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?