North East SSoM Members!!!

whitehorseupnorth said:
I like the guys at performance dyno alot. Though, if your tuning it yourself, as I am, then it's not worth the drive. I will say I might make a trip this summer. It's hard to drive 2 hours, when there's one less than a half hour away. Ya, the F1 gus are into imports, hence the AWD dyno. Thats the way it is. So, you know that going in and there's no disappointment. I have to admitt that land and sea is a nice unit. That's just the way it is, so lets not get in a pissing match.. :D
No pissing contest here. Just don't feel like watching 200 Subarus dyno before I can get my 2 pulls in.
 
hey Travis, your ex GF sent me this, she said it was about you.....:

attachment.php
 
Striped5.0 said:
At $2.44 a gallon I care about how far I have to drive just to get it on the dyno, not like were going on a cruise where I wouldnet care.

Page= Ownage, 2 in a row.


YOu just said you have no issues with going to NH to dyno...now you do...which is it? you do or dont????
 
Got spend some coin on the roof of the house soon. Thats going to take another chunk out of us.
Got new pushrods coming tomorrow and some fitting for the water pump should be showing up soon. I would like to get the WP and fan controller before some other stuff. Still want the Mig.
 
FEARNO1 said:
YOu just said you have no issues with going to NH to dyno...now you do...which is it? you do or dont????


I wouldent go just for a dyno tune, I thought I might have to at first just b/c my clutch needed miles on it but it seems like its all set. Plus its prob going to rain sat. Id rather drive 1/2 in the rain w/ nittos then 1 1/2 hrs.