North East SSoM Members!!!

Damn I haven't been on in days. Had to do a lot of reading to catch up.
Registered for the show.
Finished wiring my engine cutoff switch. Had to also move some of the wiring to the altenator to make it look better. The car is gaining weight...over 20' of 1 gauge cable, add 6' of 10 and 12 gauge to several wires going to the alt.
All I really have to do to start driving it is put the fan back in and fill up the coolant. :cheers:
 
gaslight said:
Damn I haven't been on in days. Had to do a lot of reading to catch up.
Registered for the show.
Finished wiring my engine cutoff switch. Had to also move some of the wiring to the altenator to make it look better. The car is gaining weight...over 20' of 1 gauge cable, add 6' of 10 and 12 gauge to several wires going to the alt.
All I really have to do to start driving it is put the fan back in and fill up the coolant. :cheers:
Git-R-Done!!!!!!
 
On vacation for the next week!!! Looks like the weather wil be ok too. Got another tune to try in the stang and see how it works. It's time consuming, but the stang drives 100% better than last year. Can't wait too meet up with everyone again. Kinda tired of seeing just travis.. :D
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
On vacation for the next week!!! Looks like the weather wil be ok too. Got another tune to try in the stang and see how it works. It's time consuming, but the stang drives 100% better than last year. Can't wait too meet up with everyone again. Kinda tired of seeing just travis.. :D
I'm on vacation starting friday thru the 17th!! We should hang out!