Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
so when are you off next week?whitehorseupnorth said:You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..![]()
so when are you off next week?whitehorseupnorth said:You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..![]()
I tell you what, driving with bald DR's in the rain really sucks!!thats next seasons goal!Badstang00 said:Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!
Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
Dan_Soprano said:thats next seasons goal!
Badstang00 said:Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!
Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
whitehorseupnorth said:You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..![]()
Badstang00 said:The guys at performance dyno were giving me $hit last weekend for having bald tires everytime I come down![]()
I think everytime you have gone you've had bald tires somewhere on the car.....
I'll bring the lobster. You can cook the corn this time.FEARNO1 said:Unfortunately I wont be coming up til the end of June. I couldnt convince them that I had to go home in May also. I am also trying to work out a vacation for FFW in August. But we will definately hang out when I do get back.![]()
I'm going to get the SCT MAF after deployment for next season.Badstang00 said:Dan, have you done anything to keep your MAF from pegging?
-Mike


whitehorseupnorth said:Thats nice. Lots of power too. One thing I have noticed is that some dyno's can be off. As much as 10%. Sometimes the dyno numbers you get or read about can be misleading.