North East SSoM Members!!!

NEAD Mike-


Saw you in windham the other day you were pulling out of somewhere back on the main strip that goes through windham. Also saw you at the light at RT 85 and 302 not to long ago and at the light at Martino's right past the correctional center. Ive been in the truck each time, I think the bikes done for the yr.
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Larry, the I had the Admins review your account and everything seems to be in order. Are you sure you know how to post pics correctly?:shrug:
Well, before, I couldn't even upload pic.'s/thumbnails. And, no, I don't know how to go from a thumbnail to a full size pic. I know I've got to use /img] or something like that, but I am a dummy.

Also, I can't change my avatar to an animated one, but everyones having that problem, I guess. EDIT Now it worked.
 
attachment.php
 
What a rainy, crappy day... Wodering if I should put the stang up now or wait a week or two. I kinda want to drive it a t least one more time. Thinking of some mods this winter, but not sure it will happen.

When do Mike and Dan come back? I'am having a 30th birthday party in a few weeks. I need your new address Mike...
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Just watched Triple X (XXX), lot of nice cars. Especially the shelbly cobra concept.:worship:


I saw the shelby concept at Carlise 2 years ago with the ford GT.
You should see it in person it looks ten times better. The engine is a work of art. and damn it sounds mean, not as good as the Ford GT but pretty close

Dan and I will be home somtime in early Dec 1-10. We need to have a shindig!!!!!
 
yes this weather sucks. Haven't been able to do much to the garage the last couple of weekends. I primed some of the wood and let it dry on the saw horses. I put up some of the trim around one of the doors. I still have to remove a couple of 2x6s before I can start putting up the trim on the other door.
This weather blows. Glad we don't have any flooding around here like they had in N.H. and N. Jersey.

So is there any more news about your knee, Chris?
 
gaslight said:
So is there any more news about your knee, Chris?

It's getting a little better, but still has some swelling. I've been doing some reading and they say you don't need your ACL for normal daily activity. So, I can wait on the sugery, if I need it. Which I probably will. I'll just keep working and get it re-evaluated. Still trying to fimd some short term diability benifits. Had a guy from Aflac come over. They have som good programs, but can't offer me what I want, as an idividual program. The union has some type of STD, I'll have to check that out. Already call Railroad Retirement and I won't get much more than unemployment. If I have the surgery and keep up with the PT, i should only be out for 2 months. See what happens...