North East SSoM Members!!!

gaslight said:
can't wait till my garage is done. Basically have the siding, trim and painting left to do. Tonight I was priming some of the boards in the garage after I got home from work.


well last yr it was your roof, this yr its your garage rotting, what project do you have planned for next yr?
 
rustangSC said:
i have the e.t. radials on them now you buy them this week $650.00 and you own them!

57c2.jpg
 
DoubleONegative said:
Shut your hole! Why is it everytime one of mentions a plan for our cars you reply with some snide remark about us breaking something???


What did I say about breaking anything? Pushing 500 RWHP and w/ sticky tires I figured someone would want an upgraded tranny and not to rely on the T-5 at the track.


DoubleONegative said:
Oh how about them Pats??? mwahahaha

Its called injuries you retard, have you even been watching?

Seymore

Dillion

Harrision

Light

Starks

Bruschi ( comming back though )

among other players in the secondary. I dont really expect them to have a great season w/ that many players that are either out for a week here or a week there or ones that are out for the yr.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Its called injuries you retard, have you even been watching?

No Dickface i havn't been watching I'M IN F UCKIN IRAQ!!!!!

Being under threat of motar and rocket attacks all the time i tend to hang out with my body armor on in a hardened shelter so no i havn't found that much time to watch football

Oh yeah we found a Pit Viper on the tarmac last night. The one night i didn't bring my camera
 
DoubleONegative said:
No Dickface i havn't been watching I'M IN F UCKIN IRAQ!!!!!

Being under threat of motar and rocket attacks all the time i tend to hang out with my body armor on in a hardened shelter so no i havn't found that much time to watch football

Oh yeah we found a Pit Viper on the tarmac last night. The one night i didn't bring my camera

a Pit Viper !!! f***ing awsome howd it look? how big was it?

oh and not to be a trav but what are motar attacks?

when the hell are you guys comming home?
 
DoubleONegative said:
Oh yeah we found a Pit Viper on the tarmac last night. The one night i didn't bring my camera
Those are supposed to be some aggressive little bastards aren't they? Or am I thinking of a green snake from the south pacific. ANy way too bad you didn't get to shoot it.
 
Striped5.0 said:
well last yr it was your roof, this yr its your garage rotting, what project do you have planned for next yr?
When you own a house (or car) there is always something that has to be done. We have some part of our land that needs to be smoothed out and loam put on it so we can have a larger lawn. I would have liked to have someone come over and do that this year but that is more money. Maybe next year.
Last year we had the roof shingled and I had to do some repairs to it this year.
Not to far from finishing the garage.