No, that wasn't him. Definitely doesn't look like Justin Timberlake.

He has a 2000 Blue Coupe. It is a V6 so it doesn't kill much except for some imports. The other is my cousins black 99 GT Vert. She just got that, so it is pretty much stock.
I also have a question. I was wondering what you guys know about the Mongoose kit from Modular Powerhouse. It says that it is a complete kit with everything you need, and it is in my price range.

Reading some of the forums on their site, it appears as though people are having pretty good luck with it. They make pretty decent power on relatively stock 2V's. I was thinking about maybe purchasing one of these kits, with the Vortech S-Trim (gotta have that whine!) running 8 psi. I think 10 psi might be too much boost for a stock, daily driven 2V. What do you guys think?