North East SSoM Members!!!

Striped5.0 said:
Chris-

You interested at all in joning up on a UFC Fantasy leauge? Its all done online a few guys started one at work. If you want to do it I can give you the leauge name and password and all that good stuff.

Send me the info and I'll check it out. All set for Sat. Night. UFC 56!!!! Can't wait to see it..
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Send me the info and I'll check it out. All set for Sat. Night. UFC 56!!!! Can't wait to see it..


I have to work but I might go over to one of the guys from work house and watch it there.


Go to www.ufc.tv and go to Play&Win and click on UFC Fantasy. Make up your own name and password..yadd yadda and after all that there should be a list of options on the left hand side. Click on JOIN A LEAUGE and it will give a list of A-Z Click on M and go to MCC UFC and join that leauge. That is our leauge from work, there is a few other people on it that none of us know but there is about 7 members now. It gives you points based on picking the correct fighter to win, how he wins and the round and time. There is more to it then I thought there would be. Go check it out if you want.


PS: For got to mention that if you sign up w/ the MCC UFC Leauge the Password is Officer.
 
gaslight said:
I'll try to catch it. Has something to do with Stan being a prophet?


Pretty much. Its one of the shows where it just focus's on one person. I dont like those as much b/c I like cartman lot, just not the same w/ out him swearing and calling kyle a jew every 5 mins.

Cartman was only in 2 scene's but his second one was pretty funny.

"Stan, I just wanted to let you know that I still hate kyle more then you"
 
BrendanGTStang said:
Thats cool. I will have to have my car dynoed in the spring, so I was just seeing if there was any place you guys recommended.


Any place that has a dyno jet is good, the closest one is the one in westbrook at NEAD. The other one is down in concord N.H and there is another in Mass.

You will see other dyno places such as F1 dyno but their dyno sucks big time. It reads really high HP and TQ #'s. So in other words there are a bunch of ricers running around the portland area thinking they pulled something impressive on the dyno :rlaugh: