North East SSoM Members!!!

here are a coulpe of cute motos

THERE IS NO SHAME IN NOT OWNING TOOLS.
JUST LIKE THERE IS NO SHAME IN HOLDING YOUR WIFE'S PURSE FOR A MINUTE.
or
NEVER START SOMETHING YOU CAN'T FINISH. OR AT LEAST WELD, HAMMER OR DUCT TAPE TOGTHER.
 
Alright slackers! Since none of you were around I kept myself a little busy ordering stuff online.
For myself for Christmas I bought a Mig welder, MM Full length subs, MM Pan Hard Rod.:cool: Its way beyond the time that I ordered this stuff. If I had the money I would have bought it months ago.
The welder was a good price and free shipping(78lbs). The subs and panhard rod were 5% off and cheaper than buying them directly from Maximum Motorsports.
So what are you guys buying for yourself for X-MAS?
 
Wednesday night it took me an hour and 45mins to get home( usually about 30 mins). The traffic was backed up from Sams in Scarborough to my house. Solid and thats no bull. The roads were all ice. I did see a mustang cobra, like a 03' way down in the ditch. Stupid mofo, serves him right for driving that car in the snow. I don't think I will be ordering anything this year. I want to get a few things payed off. Bryan, you'll love that mig. Theres so much you can do with it.
 
Undecided at this point on what I am going to get for my car. I still need to put on my clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, plus my new pulley. These two things should help me get down the track a little faster, along with some practice:rolleyes: Maybe a new heat exchanger, but I am not going mod crazy this year.

The one thing I know I am getting for Christmas is an X-Box 360. That should keep my busy 'til the Cobra comes back out this spring:D Ohhh yeah, I am on vacation:nice:
 
Badstang00 said:
The one thing I know I am getting for Christmas is an X-Box 360. That should keep my busy 'til the Cobra comes back out this spring:D Ohhh yeah, I am on vacation:nice:


How come your not waiting for a PS3? I wanted to get one but only to resell it on ebay for 2-3X what I would have paid for it. Let me know if you do get one, Im just holding off for a PS3

PS3 + LCD HDTV=:drool: :drool:
 
Just got done moving crap around in the garage. Moved the stang over to the side with no auto door opener. My wife will have the other side during the winter as usual. I have to get rid of some stuff and move more into the attic just so she can park inside.
Not looking forward to going back to work on Monday.:Damnit:
 
Badstang00 said:
A Pan Hard Rod?? You must have bought that to sit on:D
You can sit on my rod as long as you loose some weight.:D

The pan hard rod will make a nice difference in the handling of the car. When you push it a little hard around a corner or curve the axel moves side to side. That is not a good feeling because the car starts to steer its self in a direction you may not want to go.
Like I said these are things that I have really wanted for a long time. A torque arm and big azz brakes would also be sweet to have.
 
Striped5.0 said:
How come your not waiting for a PS3? I wanted to get one but only to resell it on ebay for 2-3X what I would have paid for it. Let me know if you do get one, Im just holding off for a PS3

PS3 + LCD HDTV=:drool: :drool:
A friend of mine said the X box360 was going for some outrageous amounts of money on Ebay the day they were released.
The last game system I bought was play station 1 and that was 7-8 years ago. It just doesn't really interest me any more. No time and too damn expensive. I think we got the boys a PS2 two years ago for xmas.
I'd love to have a large plasma screen with HD but those are still expensive.
 
Striped5.0 said:
How come your not waiting for a PS3? I wanted to get one but only to resell it on ebay for 2-3X what I would have paid for it. Let me know if you do get one, Im just holding off for a PS3

PS3 + LCD HDTV=:drool: :drool:


Mainly because I do not want to wait a year for the PS3. Have you read up on the 360? Trust me, it kicks a$$, and will also support HD. Run up to Best Buy and take a look at Call of Duty 2 running on the demo model and tell me what you think. The 360 is also supposed to render Halo 2 in high res, and there is no console shooter that can touch that game. Plus, I plan on getting a PS3 also when it comes out.
 
also picking up this little sweetie in a .40

p2000us.jpg