Stage3 Motorsports - Are They Reputable?

• Sponsors (?)

Wow. What happened to this site? I know it's been a long time since I had a mustang.... but these forums used to be THE place to go.

Where do all the whipper snappers hang out these days?

Reactions: 1 user
Stage 3 is legit. I'd jump on that price BTW

Yeah, I'm wrestling with it. That price is too good to pass up....but my heart has always been set on a Bassani cat back.

I had a Bassani catback and Bassani high flow catted xpipe on a 99 Cobra and the sound was just amazing.

I see that Bassani makes a catback that includes an xpipe (reuses stock cats) for the 13-14's, but no high flow catted X.

Magnaflow makes this competition cat back muffler which has the straight through muffler design like the Bassani AND they sell a high flow catted X-pipe. The only complaints I've heard so far on the Magnaflow catback are that the tips are a pain to line up.

If I go with the Bassani setup I'll have to find some other set of high flow cats to replace the stock ones with.

I emailed Stage3 to see what's up with the price on that Magnaflow. Seems to good to be true.

Wow. What happened to this site? I know it's been a long time since I had a mustang.... but these forums used to be THE place to go.

Where do all the whipper snappers hang out these days?

I do agree with you on the Forum being dead...Maybe just the cars are newer, and not as much modding going on??

You guys need to remember than it's winter out there and 3/4 of North America is blanketed in snow right now. Most people aren't in Mustang summer cruising mode just yet. ;)

Ever go to a Snowmobile website in the summer months??? Exactly.