Stangnet Stickers - Available Now, Inquire Within

• Sponsors (?)

I have a couple of the T-Shirts. :p

He's looking for the stickers.... the original ones. He's in the process of moving things around a bit hopes to come across them soon.
No installed pics yet? Hmmm.

Damn nice forum! think I'll hang out here from now on. Listen, if you guys ever need decals of any type I just happen to have a 36" vinyl plotter hooked up right here in my living room. I'm going to vinyl wrap my '79 because I work for the Federal Government and just can't afford good quality paint work. It would be pretty cool to put the Stangnet logo across my trunk deck, only underneath the color of the car.

Reactions: 1 users
Got mine

IMG_2743.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Damn nice forum! think I'll hang out here from now on. Listen, if you guys ever need decals of any type I just happen to have a 36" vinyl plotter hooked up right here in my living room. I'm going to vinyl wrap my '79 because I work for the Federal Government and just can't afford good quality paint work. It would be pretty cool to put the Stangnet logo across my trunk deck, only underneath the color of the car.

Whoa... Last activity August 5th??? You'e going to have to start participating in more of the shenanigans that go on when the cameras aren't on. :O_o: