starbucks is looking good tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

Heading west toward I5?

Yeah, I believe so. I can't remember the details, but yes...there was a black one I was following around a couple weeks ago until I took my turnoff to hit I5 North and it looked like he(or you) went the opposite way.

That thing sounded insane! If you see me around again sometime, flag me down. :nice:

Heading west toward I5?

Yeah, I believe so. I can't remember the details, but yes...there was a black one I was following around a couple weeks ago until I took my turnoff to hit I5 North and it looked like he(or you) went the opposite way.

That thing sounded insane! If you see me around again sometime, flag me down. :nice:

I saw you this afternoon turning onto 94th Ave...the vette was cleaned and sounded good.:nice:

i'll probbly hit up the beaverton star bucks tonight. Although more than likely 10:30pm ish. HOpefully there will be people out there. If any of you have internet on your cell phone when you go there put a post on here what the scene is like.

i'll probbly hit up the beaverton star bucks tonight. Although more than likely 10:30pm ish. HOpefully there will be people out there. If any of you have internet on your cell phone when you go there put a post on here what the scene is like.

I'm heading out there again around 9pm. I'll post how many people are there for any of those interested.

I saw you this afternoon turning onto 94th Ave...the vette was cleaned and sounded good.

Thanks!!

Hey guys :)

Question: Which starbucks are you guys talking about?

There is a Starbucks in Washington Square in Beaverton, OR. Also in a parking lot adjacent to it, there is a coffee shop called Moonstruck. We are actually over there. I'll post mapquest directions when I get a chance.

If you get that and are not sure where we are, some common cars are DSG 04 Cobra, 05 Black Vette, 99. Black Vette, Teal BMW M3 Vert, Red SVO, etc.

There is a Starbucks in Washington Square in Beaverton, OR. Also in a parking lot adjacent to it, there is a coffee shop called Moonstruck. We are actually over there. I'll post mapquest directions when I get a chance.

If you get that and are not sure where we are, some common cars are DSG 04 Cobra, 05 Black Vette, 99. Black Vette, Teal BMW M3 Vert, Red SVO, etc.

who owns the '04 cobra:shrug:

Oh hey, I know that place - I saw a bunch of VW/Audi guys hanging out there once.

Quickshift_02GT - you meant Beaverton Town Square, not Washington Town square right?

:lol:

I did the first time I went to a meet, all in the Wells Fargo Parking lot. I decided to do a fly by continuously reving at them. For some reason they didn't look to happy with me. :scratch: :shrug:

You'll see mixed car crowds in those lots.

Heading west toward I5?

Yea that was me I just got it back that day from Chung at Blue Oval. Well I'm sure I'll see you around again and I'll be sure to flag you next time :)