Steeda CAI and SCT Tune Scheduled Next Week!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
  • Sponsors (?)

throw some 4.10's or 4.30's in your car and it will run 11's with sticky tires

THOSE gears are OUT for me..Im still trying to decide between 355's ad 373s. Remember, these are 6- speed trannies with a really HIGH first gear ratio..they get out of the hole much better than our 94's. Im gonna drive it for a month or two first, see how it behaves on the hwy, then make a decision.
RC

remember you cant fear the GEAR lol, its all in what you want from it , highway driving or lowest et at track , i keep up with what you have done, because i am going to try and pick one up in the spring

remember you cant fear the GEAR lol, its all in what you want from it , highway driving or lowest et at track , i keep up with what you have done, because i am going to try and pick one up in the spring

Ive read a few posts stating that you have to have a different mentality with gears and these new trannies than you did with our 94's. A lower gear now is like a higher one before. Also, I wont be at the track but I only do minimal hwy driving. When all is said and done, Ill probably be there with the 373's, but for now, will get my tune next week, drive it awhile, then decide.

RC

i have watched a few cars on you tube with a gear change it really lowered the et's , i'll bet after a tune on your car that it will feel alot better , drive by wire cars seem to really see a change after a tune