steeda caster/camber plates any good. i am getting a pair.

dastang2

Dec 11, 2003
tx
hello, i may be getting a pair of new steeda caster camber plates. they are the old style but never used. the part number is 555-8079-2. are these any good and what are the differences between the old style steeda 79-93 plates and the new style steeda 79-93 plates besides not haveing a billit piece. how much did the old style cost.

• Sponsors (?)

I have had Steeda CC plates for about 5 years now with no problems.

index.php

Not quite as used as jrichker's but you get the idea:D .
View attachment 435947

I never had a problem with the Steeda CC plates in the 3+ yrs that I had them.
I passed them on to someone else because I wanted Chromed CC plates, which passed them on to someone else after a yr or so , and to my knowledge the 3rd person is still using them.
Both ppl are on Snet and maybe they’ll chime in and tell you what they thought/think of the Steeda CC plates also.

I still have the original installation instruction that came with my Steeda CC plates and I’ll be glad to pass them along to you if for some reason you don’t the install instruction.

dastang2 said:
how much did the old style cost.

This is the original invoice I got from Steeda over 6-1/2 yrs ago when I bought them from Steeda.
$189.95 + shipping

View attachment 435949

thanks, the deal fell through so looks like i am still needing them. i am trying to trade my 87-93 4 inch harwood cowl hood for them. lift off. i need some plates for the coil overs.