Steeda Spoilers

• Sponsors (?)

mustang009.jpg

red2002GT065.jpg

i didnt install it, but i also have the steeda hood and front splitter. the quality is real good. no problems at all. everything seems to like up good with no spaces or anything.

i contemplated going wingless in the future, but that is just for a change....might not do it. however, its either this spoiler or none at all for me.

i love the way they they look from the angle in the first pic i posted.

looks like its just floating there. :D

So, does this wing use the stock wing's mounting points? I am really digging it's look, and I'm tempted to grab one for my car instead of going the Mach-look-a-like route. Jason_H, I can just picture your car in dark shadow grey and imagine what mine will look like more or less, I'm just going with FR500s in hypercoated finish.

So, does this wing use the stock wing's mounting points? I am really digging it's look, and I'm tempted to grab one for my car instead of going the Mach-look-a-like route. Jason_H, I can just picture your car in dark shadow grey and imagine what mine will look like more or less, I'm just going with FR500s in hypercoated finish.

It uses the stock holes, you just have to let them know what year model it is and they'll ship the correct spoiler according to that since the '99-00 holes are different from the '01-04 :nice:

That would look awesome man! FR500's + Steeda Wing = :hail2: :drool:

I love the way my car looks with the stuff, I wouldn't do it any different way if I had to do it all over again :flag: