Steering wheel vibration. help please

0Trueblue2GT

May 31, 2009
Roanoke, VA
Hey guys, I am getting a small vibration in only my steering wheel usually around 50mph. I have noticed it slightly around low RPM's in any gear. The clutch in the car is about gone but the new Spec Stage 2 and goodies are going in next week. Most of the suspension is stock minus the springs / shocks / struts. So I seeing if anyone has experienced this before and can give me a solution. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

There are a couple things, wheel vibrations can be caused by several things. Bad alignment, tire out of balance, the tire wearing badly and a wheel weight coming off.

What is your mileage on the tires? Did you get an alignment after putting your suspension on?

Check air pressure to see if it is between 30 and 35 lbs(don't go higher than 35).

Mine did this when one of the front wheel bearings went bad. Might want to try jacking the car up and wiggling the wheel around to see if either have any play. Also, how do your rotors look?

Hey guys, I am getting a small vibration in only my steering wheel usually around 50mph. I have noticed it slightly around low RPM's in any gear. The clutch in the car is about gone but the new Spec Stage 2 and goodies are going in next week. Most of the suspension is stock minus the springs / shocks / struts. So I seeing if anyone has experienced this before and can give me a solution. Thanks!

i know i have too replace those stick on bull ****s and re balance every 6 months