Stereo Question

I searched for quite a while and I didn't turn up an answer. I saw a ton about the Mach 460, but it didn't answer my questions.
What year Mach 460 are these 3 plugs for? What is each plug for? My car came with an a/m stereo that wasn't hooked up right and now I'm re-wiring it. I have the harness adapter that fits the factory harness so I can hook up the new stereo, but I don't know what part number it is. I need to get the wiring chart and I want to make sure I get the right year.

33527651692_c809c07627.webp
 
Last edited:
For anyone that comes across this, Here's the schematic I was looking for. There were a bunch out there, but for some reason I was having trouble find the ones for the Mach 460 with two amps in the rear. 130-2, 130-3 & 130-4

33718117796_06dfbd8430.webp


33629936511_50a89a48f2.webp


33718118056_234b7c7637.webp