Chrome 95R wheels:
image003.jpg

97 Cobra wheels:
jgilson99explorersm.jpg

99 Cobra wheels:
302853DSC00421.JPG

18" Saleen wheels:
10058100_0718__large_.jpg

I was joking around one day, and swapped the wheels off of my Ranger for the stock Bullitts that were on my 01 GT. The ranger rims went right on the mustang no problem, as ridiculous as it looked. On my Ranger, they didn't work on the front, because it was 4x4, and my locking hubs didn't fit through the center of the rims. If you run without the hubs, or if you have a newer model where the hubs don't stick out, then you can rock Mustang wheels all day.

P1010042.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010057.jpg

Gives new meaning to the 4x4 look!

View attachment 324687

And here's one laying on the Ranger. You can see my exploded 4x4 hub on the ground there. Yeah, Mile Marker hubs suck.

Yea they should fit just fine even even with the backspacing.

I was joking around one day, and swapped the wheels off of my Ranger for the stock Bullitts that were on my 01 GT.
:rlaugh: im surprised you actually put them on the stang!

We threw Mach I rims on my bro's ranger and it was his daily driver. no problems at all for a full year on the rims.

It was the only ranger i'd ever seen with Mach I rims. It was hilarious to pull up to mach's at stoplights and give them a lil rev ...and they'd look over and see their rims on a truck :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

IMG_2343.jpg

My bro just sold the truck and we gave the rims to my buddy.
He painted them black himself and threw them on his ranger also :D

blackmach1.jpg

CarlosRanger-BlackMachI.jpg

These are my old bullet rims on a ranger. Looks good to me.
100_0791.jpg

100_0792.jpg

100_0790.jpg
how did you get them to fit the front a spacer?? please help me on this my buddy wants to buy my stock bullits and we could not get them to fit the front so i called tirerack and they said even with a spacer and longer studs it would not work.. thanks man btw his ranger is a 02

I've seen other cars with Mustang wheels before.

DSM guys seems to love em as i've seen Eclipses with Bullitts on.

I've also seen ranger pickups with Mustang wheels.

View attachment 324602

View attachment 324603

That's my primary beater. I have smaller tires on there now, so it doesn't look as ridiculous. They look a thousand times better than the cracked up hubcaps that were on there, I gotta tell ya.

Yea they should fit just fine even even with the backspacing.

:rlaugh: im surprised you actually put them on the stang!

We threw Mach I rims on my bro's ranger and it was his daily driver. no problems at all for a full year on the rims.

It was the only ranger i'd ever seen with Mach I rims. It was hilarious to pull up to mach's at stoplights and give them a lil rev ...and they'd look over and see their rims on a truck :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

IMG_2343.jpg

My bro just sold the truck and we gave the rims to my buddy.
He painted them black himself and threw them on his ranger also :D

blackmach1.jpg

quick question what size tires did you use and are they all terraine and is there any cleance problems when turning ?

Attachments

• blackmach1.jpg
    blackmach1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_2343.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 5,836
  • CarlosRanger-BlackMachI.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 6,450
na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

:banana:

I feel kinda bad for new people... They're f**ked either way. They either get hassled because they created a new thread w/o searching, or they get heckled for resurrecting a 2 year old thread :shrug: