Stock Fuel Injectors

• Sponsors (?)

while we're on the subject, how much can a stock 19lb/hr injector support HP wise? The numbers I come up with are like 247HP, but a stock PI motor with the same injectors is factory rated at 260HP. Anyone got some info on this? I'm curious, as my current setup makes about 295 fly HP and i'm still running stock injectors and MAF with an SCT tune.

while we're on the subject, how much can a stock 19lb/hr injector support HP wise? The numbers I come up with are like 247HP, but a stock PI motor with the same injectors is factory rated at 260HP. Anyone got some info on this? I'm curious, as my current setup makes about 295 fly HP and i'm still running stock injectors and MAF with an SCT tune.

good question. I've seen some 300rwhp sn-95's that has stock fuel system. I wonder what level it's best to switch at

I don't know why there is still a debate over this. Pinks are 21's or actually 21.5's. Look up the fuel injectors of an 03 gt on motorcraft.com
the oem number comes back as F0TE 9F593 D9B
Now do a search for bosch D9B's or you can look it up on Stan Weiss' site
http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm

Orange's are 19's

You know I change your Credit Card every time you use my web site. :rlaugh:

This is not as simple a question as it looks like. Things like BSFC, and fuel pressure differential (the same fuel pressure will produce different results on an NA vs. boosted engine) along with max duty cycle need to be known.

In this image the arrow is the rated flow and pressure
ab-fpflow.gif

ab-bsfchp.gif

Hello guys just have a quick question I have a 00 mustang gt that says it has a 4.6 but ford dealers tell me it’s not because it has 1 3/4 freeze plugs in it can anybody tell me what I have

You might want to start your own new thread for this. It won't get much traffic buries in a 10 year old fuel injector thread