Strange Alarm Like Sound Behind Dash

I had my front dash taken apart the last two weeks installing new gauges. Everything is ready to go back together. Everything appears to be working correctly. However, when I turn the key on, I get this alarm sound behind the dash somewhere. I have no alarm installed and have never heard this before. Anyone know what it is? I thought the cluster was unhooked or something but it is not.:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

I think it might be your airbag alarm beeping. mine does it when i first turn the key on and about 30 minutes later. i think it will do it when the light for you airbag indicator in the cluster is burned out or disconnected. mine is disconnected since i put in all autometer guage cluster. my sound is coming from behind the dash by the climate control and it's pretty loud.

Yes mac7290 is correct it is your airbag module, it should be located behing the radio and climate control. Best I remember it is a blue box. I believe you can reach up and unplug it and it should stop beeping. It will go off if it detects anything wrong with the air bag system such as a blown fuse or the bulb in the dash blown.

i plan on doing something that not many guys do which is take an existing tilt column car and go with the non tilt and airbag wheel.i have an airbag delete and i don't plan on using the airbag.will everything work fine if i unplug that blue box?

thanks god i finally found out for sure what the damn noise is. mine started going off a few weeks ago. the first time i heard it i started to wonder if that my my count down till blowing up. mine pretty much goes off non stop but it wont after friday.