strange popping noise...

well here's the story, from what i have gathered on the car and the condition it was in when i got it, it was strictly a highway daily driver for possibly an older couple as the car had 123k miles on it and was totally stock. Not sure on that, its just assumptions. When i first got the car a few months ago it was on some trashy looking kumho's that looked like they had been on the car forever. Took the car to the track twice and both times i couldnt hook for anything so im pretty sure these havent been hurting the car, they just spin. The past 3 days i have acquired a set of 17x9 and 17x9.5 03 cobras wrapped with bfgs. These things have proven to be able to hook and hardly spin at all. THE PROBLEM IS... when i woke up this working and headed to school i backed out and noticed something from the back of the car was popping. I keep my cleaning supplies back there and i figured hey maybe the box is just sliding around back there. Well it was the box. Its not a constant pop every time i start but say i back out of the drive way and start to move forward there is a slight pop from the rear end they you are able to hear and feel. I was sitting at a stop light a few minutes ago and i was just about to move from the light and i took it from neutral into 1st and right as i did that it popped again from the rear end. Sometimes it well do it when i back up as well. Opinions guys? It's getting looked at tomorrow.

• Sponsors (?)