Stroker kit

ID89GT

10 Year Member
May 26, 2008
Spokane Valley, WA
There is a guy on craigslist here selling a 347 short block stroker for only 200 bucks. The question I have is that it was out of a 77 bronco, and is not a roller. Could I take the crank and rods and everything and put it in a roller block and not have any problems? The pistons he has are for .30 over so i would either have to machine my block or get new pistons. Just wondering if this would work, thanks

• Sponsors (?)

There is a guy on craigslist here selling a 347 short block stroker for only 200 bucks. The question I have is that it was out of a 77 bronco, and is not a roller. Could I take the crank and rods and everything and put it in a roller block and not have any problems? The pistons he has are for .30 over so i would either have to machine my block or get new pistons. Just wondering if this would work, thanks

Yes, the 302 hasn't changed in 30+ years.... All 302's are the same deck height and main size so you'll have no issues. You could also buy linked bar hyd roller lifters and covert it over to roller, you'll have to swap cams as well. :nice: