Stupid overhead net

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Thoes of you with that dumb ass overhead storage net, how to you make it stop rattling? :bang:
And I dont mean throwing a cd in it :nonono:
Does it snap off or is it screwed in from behind the roof liner? I dont wana yank on it and break it but I want it to stop rattling.
I also gotta find another rattle thats somewhere around the rear drivers side arm rest/window sill area. I hate rattles, my 96 was tight as a drum.

• Sponsors (?)

I just wana know if it pops off (so I can goo it up) or if I have to drop the liner cause it screws in from behind? :bang:
*gets ready to beat Mazen with rubber hose*

The only way to get rid of the rattles in a Mustang is to trade it in for something else!!! They all rattle for the most part! My '02 GT rattled around the console. My '03 Cobra had a really annoying rattle from the rear passenger side. Sounded almost like the back glass was loose. It was much worse in the winter than summer too.

Just turn the stereo up or get a louder exhaust, problem fixed. :D

U.M.

You can just pull it off then pop it back on . I've done it before in my 02
i put one of those peach smelling trees in mine and it melted to the plastic. :mad:
Holly chit! An answer to my question!? :eek:

Thanks, I just didnt wana pull on it and break it off. I have some foam crap I can put in there to stop it :nice:

rubber hose? come on dude, cant we be a lil more creative?
I can be but I didnt want to permenantly dammage you and a good ol fashioned hose beating is always a good call :nice:

If I really wanted to hurt you I would strap you to a chair and make you listen to Jessica Simpsons new country cd at full volume on a Thunder Clap system while watching reruns of the Rosie Odonnel show :nice: